No announcement yet.

Cisse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only way i'd play him in the team is if zamora is upfront alongside him..

none of this 4411 crap with hoilett/taarbs behind him. he is a luxury player who is only effective in and around the box.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

If he'd started all the games Andy Johnson had started he'd probably have got a few more goals. Hughes felt he'd work as an impact sub. He didn't.

Cisse is a great player and any Premier League team bar the top 4 would be lucky to have him.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezum Crowe View Post

Cisse is a great player and any Premier League team bar the top 4 would be lucky to have him.
        Really????!

Adeybayor & Defoe

Jelavic & the new Spaniard

Ba & Papas Cisse

Stephen Fletcher

Andy Carroll

Berbatov

Just a few from teams outside the top lot off the top of my head that Cisse would never displace in a team.

People need to get their head out of their ####'s to be honest & acknowledge his workrate is poor. Great finisher yes but doesn't do enough other than that & unfortunately when you are in a scrap you need a lot more effort in your game to help create chances & force mistakes. Let's hope he ups his game for Monday eh.

Comment

Working...
        X