No announcement yet.

Let's not panic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree we are better equipped squad-wise so what we are lacking in points currently will be made up for over coming weeks. the key is beating the teams we 'should' be beating, now. reading tonight and wet spam next week are but two examples....
    come on you r's!

Comment

we will not beat all the teams we should. just like city/utd/chelsea will not go undefeated. they will lose to lower opposition.
      i just have a huge amount of faith that we will stay up. i see us being a mid table team for two or three seasons at least.

Comment

[QUOTE=QPR_NW10;940984]we will not beat all the teams we should. just like city/utd/chelsea will not go undefeated. they will lose to lower opposition.
        i just have a huge amount of faith that we will stay up. i see us being a mid table team for two or three seasons at least.[/QUOTE]

Good Shout, me to ,

But i would like to see our goal diff go from - to + now that would be progress,

Comment

some clean sheets would help![QUOTE=TRING-RANGER;940989]
          Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
          we will not beat all the teams we should. just like city/utd/chelsea will not go undefeated. they will lose to lower opposition.
          i just have a huge amount of faith that we will stay up. i see us being a mid table team for two or three seasons at least.[/QUOTE]

Good Shout, me to ,

But i would like to see our goal diff go from - to + now that would be progress,

Comment

We're not going to score enough goals to chisel away at that GD deficit unless Cisse starts to perform like he did last season. We are not putting away the chances we're thankfully creating and it will seriously hamper our ability to climb up the table until we sort that one out.

Comment

I agree but at least chances are being created, still have to keep clean sheets otherwise we'll have to get 3 or 4 goals to ever win games
              Originally posted by 12321 View Post
              We're not going to score enough goals to chisel away at that GD deficit unless Cisse starts to perform like he did last season. We are not putting away the chances we're thankfully creating and it will seriously hamper our ability to climb up the table until we sort that one out.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                i just have a huge amount of faith that we will stay up. i see us being a mid table team for two or three seasons at least.
                so what does your crystal ball tell us about what happens after those two or three seasons...?
                come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by sirduncs View Post
                  so what does your crystal ball tell us about what happens after those two or three seasons...?
                  think that's when the owners will start to assess their position in the club. either start pushing for europe, qpr as a bigger brand, potential new stadium announcements etc or sell up and we are back on the market looking for an owner.
                  boom or bust...
                  i think boom.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    What's so wrong with a bit of positivity once in a while - you should try it Rebel, it's not as bad as you may think!
                    Nothing at all kid but just so many of these type of threads already,for what it is worth I'm also hopeful things will improve soon

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      Nothing at all kid but just so many of these type of threads already,for what it is worth I'm also hopeful things will improve soon
                      kid!!! if only!!! or is it just a turn of phrase?

Comment

I say panic! If we don't beat west ham I think we've got problems already
                        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Working...
                        X