Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Likelihood of Reading game being cancelled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i remember going up to luton for a cup game a few years ago that was called off

Comment

[QUOTE=sirduncs;940701]the flooding added another hour and a half to my journey to london from chester today. last night it took one of my mates 6 hours to accomplish the same journey.

in 24 hours we have had as much rain as they usually forecast in a month. however arriving in london it does not seem anywhere near as bad. but given how things are in other parts of the country, explains why i started this thread.

Seems perfectly reasonable to start a thread when put like that and hope there's no flooding where you are. I've never been flooded but could only imagine the devastation 1000's of gallons of filthy water could do to those unfortunate enough to be affected.... Hope the R's put on a good show tomorrow and carry on the momentum from Sun into the Wet Spam match... U R's...

Comment

Pretty sure that there is a stream running under the ground or so I heard some years back, so it would be a high water table. Match got called off 2 years back I think after one down pour, luckily heard about it just before junction 3 on the M4

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
          I've got a feeling that one of our games that was called off a few years back was a night game versus Reading........I found out as my Dad and I walked up Loftus Road.......
          Think you're right.there was one was called off about 30mins before kickoff.that was gutted...though I think it was Watford? Either way yep rain called it off.

Comment

remember going to a palarse game and it got called off just before quick off! still could be a blessing in disguise if it does get called off, what with all our crocks at the moment!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
              Think you're right.there was one was called off about 30mins before kickoff.that was gutted...though I think it was Watford? Either way yep rain called it off.
              Yep I remember being 15min away from ground and hearing on radio it was off
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
              X