Online Booking!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Booking!!!

Does anybody face a problem in booking-online for matches?

I have been using my credit card for many years buying QPR tickets online with no problems.

Last week I tried to buy tickets for WBA and got this after entering all information: "Your financial institution has indicated that it could not successfully authenticate this transaction. To protect against unauthorized use, this card cannot be used to complete your purchase. You may complete the purchase by attempting to authenticate again or by using a different credit card or debit card". I called my bank and they said there was nothing wrong with my card and it works and I have no passwrod for the card. I have even recently bought airline tickets from British Airways as well as railway tickets using my credit card. So I am pretty sure there is no problem with it.

In order to get tickets before they are all sold out, I had to make an international call to book for the WBA match. So how comes they accepted my credit card when I called and did not accept it online?

Few days back tried to book a ticket for the Everton match and got the same annoying message. I then emailed a complaint to the box office. They replied on Friday apologising and said they would look in the problem, but meanwhile asked me to provide credit card details to book. I did, but till yesterday (Monday) nothing was done and I even send them an email but still no answer. I cannot make international call every time I want to book tickets. It's really annoying, isn't it?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Sounds anal. Sorry about that pal.the only thing I can think of is that you're buying from abroad so your bank might be thinking your card is being used fraudulantly as the transaction is going through online in Britain.this only happens online aland not when you phone places direct.maybe ask your bank to alow all transactions in the uk?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
      Sounds anal. Sorry about that pal.the only thing I can think of is that you're buying from abroad so your bank might be thinking your card is being used fraudulantly as the transaction is going through online in Britain.this only happens online aland not when you phone places direct.maybe ask your bank to alow all transactions in the uk?
      I have already checked with the bank and they already said the card is ok. As I said before, I have recently used it to buy British Airways and national rail tickets! Looks like I am going to call the box office again!
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I've had the same thing both times that I've tried to use my Mastercard recently, even though it works everywhere else. Fortunately I have a VISA card too, and that's fine. If you get a sensible answer from the Box Office, I'd be interested to know what they think the problem might be. Good luck! Roger

Comment

Originally posted by rogp View Post
          I've had the same thing both times that I've tried to use my Mastercard recently, even though it works everywhere else. Fortunately I have a VISA card too, and that's fine. If you get a sensible answer from the Box Office, I'd be interested to know what they think the problem might be. Good luck! Roger
          Will let you know here If I get an answer.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

sounds serious, pm me all your details yousef, expiry date p.i.n etc and i'll look into it asap
            I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Originally posted by spank the monkey View Post
              sounds serious, pm me all your details yousef, expiry date p.i.n etc and i'll look into it asap
              don't forget the 3 digit security number at the back. won't be able to fix it with out that.

Comment

I have had the same problem trying to buy tickets using mastercard

Comment

Sorted. One of my facebook friends bought me a ticket.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                  X