team id play v reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRJACK123 View Post
    You can't play anyone not in 25 man squad I don't think?

I'd play...

Cesar

Onouha
    Hill
    Mbia
    Dyer/Harriman (don't want to risk Dyer for West Ham)

Diakite
    Derry
    Granero

Hoilett
    Cisse
    Taarabt
    The 25 man squad rule relates only to the Premier League. The Football League (whose competition the Capital One Cup is), cannot force Premier League teams to field players from their nominated squads. In any event, I suspect the team Hughes will put out will be a whole lot different to the one he would have played if Johnson, Ferdinand, Fabio and M'Bia were not injured and Diakite did not have his recent long lay off. I'm guessing here but would think he saw the league Cup as a great chance to have a run at it, until disaster struck. Now, I suspect his only priority is winning Premier League games and getting up the table.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
      Would expect to see Murphy or Green in goal.

Harriman and Ehmar somewhere in defence.

Doughty, Derry, Ephraim in there and Hulse/Campbell up front.

Cant afford to risk anymore injuries.
      absolutely no chance he will play that kind of team. Hughes has already said he plans to take the competition seriously as was shown with his team selection against Walsall, think we will see something like

Green
      Onuha Nelson Mbia Hill
      Mackie Diakite Faurlin Hoilett
      Taarabt
      Zamora

Comment

agree, probably give Cisse a game instead of BZ
        Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        absolutely no chance he will play that kind of team. Hughes has already said he plans to take the competition seriously as was shown with his team selection against Walsall, think we will see something like

Green
        Onuha Nelson Mbia Hill
        Taarabt
        Zamora

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

Green
          Onuha Nelson Mbia Hill
          Taarabt
          Zamora
          I would like to see a strong team like that.....

By the way..I loved 'pet sounds' but 'smile' was awful......................

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
            agree, probably give Cisse a game instead of BZ
            Id like Zamora to be rested but dont think we have anyone to fill in for him in that role. Think Cisse needs to play off Zamora but its been a while since Taarabt had a chance so I think it could be a good game for him to come in.

Comment

Adel will play, if fit

Comment

ha ha, no way! SMiLE edges it just about for me

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

By the way..I loved 'pet sounds' but 'smile' was awful......................

Comment

Cesar
                  Onuha, Nelson, Hill, Dyer
                  Hoilett, Park, Granero, Taarabt
                  Cisse, Zamora

Comment

love to see ths but if Mbia and Diakite are fit, surely he'll want to give them a game. Also Mackie and poss Green. Should still have a strong line up
                    Originally posted by Dale View Post
                    Cesar
                    Onuha, Nelson, Hill, Dyer
                    Hoilett, Park, Granero, Taarabt
                    Cisse, Zamora

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                      Would expect to see Murphy or Green in goal.

Harriman and Ehmar somewhere in defence.

Doughty, Derry, Ephraim in there and Hulse/Campbell up front.

Cant afford to risk anymore injuries.

I think you could be right there. Judging from the selection against Walsall, Hughes wants to do well in this competition, so he wont make wholesale changes. Green in goal with a few younger/fringe players included because QPR cannot risk many more injuries to key players, especially in defence.

However, I would like to see Campbell get a game, because QPR might need him in January to replace Johnson.

I would be tempted to start with the following but only to avoid risking key players, because I think the next two League games are definitely winnable with a similar side to the one on Sunday:
                      Green
                      Mackie, Onuoha, Ehmer, Harriman
                      SWP, Derry, Diakite, Hoilett
                      Campbell, Hulse

Comment

get your point, but this cup is winnable and our new players can use this comp to gel and improve. Agree with defenders (poss give Dyer another game), due to injures but plenty of midfield cover
                        Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        I think you could be right there. Judging from the selection against Walsall, Hughes wants to do well in this competition, so he wont make wholesale changes. Green in goal with a few younger/fringe players included because QPR cannot risk many more injuries to key players, especially in defence.

However, I would like to see Campbell get a game, because QPR might need him in January to replace Johnson.

I would be tempted to start with the following but only to avoid risking key players, because I think the next two League games are definitely winnable with a similar side to the one on Sunday:
                        Green
                        Mackie, Onuoha, Ehmer, Harriman
                        SWP, Derry, Diakite, Hoilett
                        Campbell, Hulse

Comment

play our strongest its our only realistic chance of winning anything , cardiff made the final recently

Comment

Green, Adel, Samba, Ephraim, Cisse will all start.
                            :drunk:

Comment

no issues with green, adel, samba or cisse starting. they all need a run out and somewhere inside rob green is a good keeper wanting his confidence back, this game would help him. if cesar plays tonight then surely green's days are numbered!

not sure about playing hogan though.
                              come on you r's!

Comment

Working...
                              X