Anton Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    This is why I don't understand the anti Fulham brigade.

Another Chels cum chav, they're the real enermy and this clown is a fully fledged 'pleb'!
    Spot on there matey - personally never had an issue Fulham as a club or their fans - dont understand those that do when there's d1kheads like this chelsea amoeba around.

Comment

Oh dear, oh dear.....

JT is using this hearing as an excuse to get out before the manager sees sense and drops him, which should#ve happened by now.

As for the retarded cretin of a Chelsea fan spouting off, he sums up what's wrong wit that club really. The irony is he's too brain dead to realise that by his beloved quitting international football it will potentially extend his scum career and he'll be able to knock one out at half time for longer.

Comment

Go easy on this JohnTerryFan chaps, this new posters comments are so naive I reckon he's only an 11 year old.

Also, as for his property investments, It's common knowledge that JT has had gambling problems, and is rumoured to owe in mortgages much more than the value of his properties. Loads of stuff ont net about it, like http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-mansion.html. Must cause him some sleepless nights poor chap.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
          Go easy on this JohnTerryFan chaps, this new posters comments are so naive I reckon he's only an 11 year old.

Also, as for his property investments, It's common knowledge that JT has had gambling problems, and is rumoured to owe in mortgages much more than the value of his properties. Loads of stuff ont net about it, like http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-mansion.html. Must cause him some sleepless nights poor chap.
          Ah bless, must be difficult to manage your finances on £150k / week or whatever he gets for being average.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnTerryFan View Post
            Fu... Anton and fu... your sad club.
            You really don't care about that this stupid little mother****... ruined Terry's career at the national team.

What a Bell End and on the Terry aspect Thank God

Comment

Originally posted by JohnTerryFan View Post
              Fu... Anton and fu... your sad club.
              You really don't care about that this stupid little mother****... ruined Terry's career at the national team.
              wow, he seems so quiet on t.v, who'd have known roman abramovich spoke such fluent english
              I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

think he ruined his own career getting beaten on the run so much , thats why they play so deep now and hit teams on the break , he knows he,s slow , carthorse.com

Comment

Have to say that would make me very happy too. I have never despised anyone as much as I do this ****. Everything he does, he does for his own sorry self but ends up screwing up. Why Wilkins, hodgson, Capello stick up for him is beyond me, a wrongun from the off and just an arrogant horrible man.

Comment

John Terry's a knob. The only bloke in England who still thinks that a Henry v hairstyle is cool to have.

Comment

So we're all sad to see him go then...
                      Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by mat72 View Post
                        So we're all sad to see him go then...
                        Almost suicidal....

Comment

Lee Cook was sitting in the upper near me too.

Comment

Working...
                          X