Hill was great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    i wrote him off and to be honest im still sceptical he can continue his good form. great performance yesterday no doubt, but im not sure he can keep it up. if he does, ill hold me hands up.
    Im with you. Hope I am wrong though. Credit where credits due, he was top drawer today with Nelson - both pretty solid.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

agreed, he had a good game, as did everyone, it's a bit more reassuring we have better quality in our squad. With Fabio, Anton, Traore, Boswinga and Mbia missing, we still looked good. I also thought Dyer did very well and have no problem with him playng for the next few games. Can't see any of the injured defenders being fit for Monday and possibly West Brom. We then have a break which will help us get players fit for Everton.

Comment

clint hill is a true pro , dont see him spitting out his dummie when he dont get picked, instead when he is called on he does a great job! some of our so called super stars should look at his attitude! the man is a legend!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

My old fella used to say it takes a big man to admit he's wrong, so I'm glad everyone is owning up to slating Clint as it saves me having to go through a load of old posts to out you all !
          I'm really pleased Clint had a blinder as he didn't deserve the shite that was written about him before the game . . . . .
          People have very short memories & were very quick to embrace our new "Superstar players" while gladly pushing the previous seasons (heroes) Stars out of the back door . . . .

Glad to see so many ' big men ' amongst us

RANT OVER
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
          X