anyone know a qpr fan graham cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know a qpr fan graham cross

before the rangers game against blackpool , i got chat with a lovely chap grahram cross in the springbok before the game . he's about 60 odd and a right character and we worked out we are from the neck of the woods wembley/kingsbury . anyways apart from being a long term rangers fan , me and my other half had the pleasure of his and rangers stories which was fantastic , we got to know he was a former kingburians rugby union football player and member . as i knew a few ex kingburians players , he asked me if i could put him in touch with the club or any of his ex team mates , i knew one , but he had passed on . he gave me a list of old buddies , but saddly i lost the list, plus his number . if anyone knows on graham cross could you pass on my number as i may have some usefull imfo , my names brian and the number is 07984284567. it would a great pleasure for me to help reunited this lovely man with his friends . he's from clacton , suffolk / norfolk coast

i know an ian cross from harrow,could this be his son?
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

any imfo would be a great help , if not i hope to meet him again in the springbok on saturday

Comment

thanks vanhoop for replying , but this gentleman was from the the east coast norfolk/ suffolk coast . but thanks anyway , but he could be a relation , small work and all that. this man was from wembley originally

Comment

meant small world lol

Comment

ians originally from wembley,will call him tomorrow,you never know

Comment

if you can that it would be fantastic vanhoop , it's just nice to do things for the old boys and for them to meet up with there old buddies . thanks very much. that's what this club is really all about mate
              Last edited by harrowrangers76; 18-08-2009, 12:00 AM.

Comment

sorry mate,called ian, and no relatives by the name of graham.hope you link up with him on saturday at the bok

Comment

I know it's a long shot, but could this be him? This bloke has a lot of rugby 'friends', including quite a few from Diss Rugby club, which is in Suffolk.

(Just got in from work and nowt better to do!)

http://www.facebook.com/search/?flt=...#/graham.cross
                  Be nice to Minty

Comment

thanksfor giving your time vanhoop , i hope i meet him in bok on saturday and thanks minty ,that was a great idea , had a look at the many graham cross's but with no luck, but well worth a try.

Comment

try looking here

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=gr...oss&init=quick
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

i did thanks qprjames , minty gave me the idea , thanks again

Comment

Working...
                        X