Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont think its that bad for Sunday, Plus Points...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont think its that bad for Sunday, Plus Points...

We still have 1 of the best goalkeepers in the world.

If Clint Hill, does come in, He was one of our best players last year and he wont let us down given the chance.

Fans worrying about Defoe, Well Nelsen didnt give Torres a sniff last week.

Granero and Faurlin.

Hoillett and Cisse to step up now and stake there place in the starting 11.

Good points there and I really fancy our chances and think we'll win 3-1..... U R's...

Comment

Clint Hill will not replicate what he was like last season. He was sh1t against Swansea, and got torn to shreds at Norwich. I highly doubt he is suddenly going to become any better for Sunday............but we have little else.

I feel we will struggle to contain Spurs on their own turf and it will be a case of how many can we keep them from scoring.

I reckon we will lose 3 or 4 nil.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Spurs can be so Hit n Miss as well, I'm not too sure we will win but I can quite easily see a draw and a good peformance by us again.
        A draw wouldnt be so bad anyway, considering we have played Man City,Chelsea and Spurs in first 5 games.
        When every player is fit and available and have time to gel, I can see us being quite strong Home & Away.
        And we have the January Window to bring in a few signings as well.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          Clint Hill will not replicate what he was like last season. He was sh1t against Swansea, and got torn to shreds at Norwich. I highly doubt he is suddenly going to become any better for Sunday............but we have little else.

I feel we will struggle to contain Spurs on their own turf and it will be a case of how many can we keep them from scoring.

I reckon we will lose 3 or 4 nil.
          Well its Hills chance now, If Mbia is gonna be fit next week as he isnt gonna get many chances after this.

Anyway, Hopefully they have 3 goals disallowed again !!!

Comment

hopefully we'll be a bit fresher than them after their game last night
            our second half at Man Cty and last weeks efforts against the scum should give us a bit of confidence to go forwards with
            opening 20 minutes is really crucial, keep them out and I think we'll get a result, concede early and it's curtains

Comment

I would like to see Hoillett start on the Left, Kyle Walker gets forward quite a lot so he could get a few chances to run at goal.
              Think the main threat is Bale, so hopefully Bosingwa still plays at RB.

Comment

agree, Bale had a field day last year, he must be stopped. Also Lennon looked pacey, we must keep him quiet.

Comment

Working...
                X