Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming over this weekend..

Hi all..;D
    Me, one of my brothers and our mom are coming over from Sweden this weekend and of course I'm bringing them over to Loftus Road on saturday. We've great seats on Ellerslie Road and looking forward to a nice game.

I just wondered, where are you before the game? It's been a few years since I was doing the pubs before the game so I better ask. We'll probably need something to eat and a few good pints of ale of course. They've never seen football in England so could I please order some singing aswell? Any pub suggestions?

/Erik

Get some food first then hit the Springbok great atmosphere before games.

If we get beat possibly you can join in with some of the rest of the regulars and hurl abuse at our players as they walk past.

Enjoy.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
      Get some food first then hit the Springbok great atmosphere before games.

If we get beat possibly you can join in with some of the rest of the regulars and hurl abuse at our players as they walk past.

Enjoy.

Comment

Cheers Funky!
        In my belief both teams look good and are playing some nice football even tough neither have won. It'll probably be an excellent game and hopefully I won't have to abuse our players...but with Dex getting fitter for everyday now of course he'll score two. :-/

Comment

Lots of food places along the uxbridge road if you know were that is. Springbok is next to ground so perfect for a drink

Enjoy the game!
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Thanks James, it's been a while but I remember now.

Comment

my

my advice is the best food is the fish and chip shop next to the springbok
              so if you bring your family to that location it should be perfect im predicting that we will beat bristol so another win against would put us into the top six
              so should be a great game
              YOU WILL NOT BELEIVE HOW GOOD ROUTLEDGE IS

Comment

Cheers! I've seen WR a few years ago so I was a bit surprised he didn't stand out more last season. I also belive we have a good chance getting a result tomorrow and Nottingham should brush aside Watford, the Nottingham game on saturday can be amazing. Really looking forward to this weekend now.

Comment

what would u like to eat?

Comment

Springbok good before games, but hard to get a drink.

Enjoy the day, and the beating of Nottingham Forest.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                      Hi all..;D
                      Me, one of my brothers and our mom are coming over from Sweden this weekend and of course I'm bringing them over to Loftus Road on saturday. We've great seats on Ellerslie Road and looking forward to a nice game.

I just wondered, where are you before the game? It's been a few years since I was doing the pubs before the game so I better ask. We'll probably need something to eat and a few good pints of ale of course. They've never seen football in England so could I please order some singing aswell? Any pub suggestions?

/Erik
                      erik,i salute fans like you.as rfe said fish and chips beside the springbok,washed down with an ale or two to grease up the vocal cords.CMON U RSSSSS:boss:
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

90 minutes, I was just looking for ordinary pub food this saturday but if you now any nice indian in the area I'd go for that?

Cheers Pete, if one would like a few pints AND at least some atmosphere then?

Comment

well like someone said already i think, theres loads of places to eat on the Uxbridge road (shepherds bush station is on this road) virtually every food u can imagine. all within walking distance of loftus road. there is the nepalese tandoori but if u dont mind a bit of a walk/bus theres http://www.lecinnamon.co.uk/ further towards hammersmith which, for my money, does the best indian food around if you get to the area early.. havent eaten in any of the pubs for a while so someone else will have to say which ones do decent food.
                          have a good day.

Comment

Many thanks 90 minutes, le Cinnamon looks perfect! We'll probably be doing some normal tourist stuff in the morning so a good curry before a pub or two will be a great start.

Comment

For good old English pub grub then the Adelaide(on the Uxbridge Road near Bloemfontain Rd) is meant to be fine, haven't tasted it myself as I am a beer only chap
                              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X