FIFA 2013 Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA 2013 Ratings

For anyone keen on fifa who wants to find the ratings for QPR. Go on creation centre and search for players->licensed players->QPR. Best player is Cesar 82. Thought he'd be higher. LLoris is 86. Ridiculous.

Originally posted by rangertillidiedan View Post
    For anyone keen on fifa who wants to find the ratings for QPR. Go on creation centre and search for players->licensed players->QPR. Best player is Cesar 82. Thought he'd be higher. LLoris is 86. Ridiculous.
    Have they relaunched the Web app for Ultimate Team yet?

Hackers

Comment

Well I got two 87 pirlos out of my five free packs, I was over the moon I change persona to my other account then the bug hit me I lost everything all coins and no players. Spoke to ea all they said is they can give me the packs back!!! I was not happy lol.
      Onto qpr very frustrating tbh M'bia played well last season yet he moves to qpr and his rating goes down wtf.

Comment

Can someone please post a link?

Comment

Available here:

http://www.chuzzz.com/UT13/

The top players for QPR are:

1. Cesar - 82
          2. Cisse - 81
          3. M'bia - 80
          4. Park - 79
          5. Granero - 79
          6. Taarabt - 78
          7. Zamora - 77
          8. Green - 77
          9. Hoilett - 77
          10. Bosingwa - 75

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
            Well I got two 87 pirlos out of my five free packs,
            How have you already got it? I thought it was out at end of month? Do you get early for pre-order?
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
              How have you already got it? I thought it was out at end of month? Do you get early for pre-order?
              The online browser version of Ultimate Team is already working mate - http://www.ea.com/soccer/login?redir...-ultimate-team

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                I do have them until the web browser deleted everything I have . I'm still waiting for ea to refund me all my players and packs.

Comment

Working...
                X