Ba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ba

Demba Ba appears to be unsettled at the toon and could be on the market in January. Appears to be in the region of £7m. BBC website, I can't do links

I'm slightly concerned by our current lack of firepower.

Hoilett & AT aren't natural strikers
    AJ -OUT
    Zamora - cant put the words prolific and Zamora in the same sentence.
    Cisse - MH seems to use him as a player who comes off the bench. I had hoped he would be a regular who turns out each game this season and is our main striker but appears not to be.

Ba is risky but he has prem. experience but I would feel more comfortable of avoiding a repetition of last season if someone like him was leading the line.

Lastly, toon owe us for taking Joseph off their hands.

Humbug
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I'd love it. But it won't happen.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Wonder how many Cardiff trolls on here have seen this thread title and instantly dropped their trousers to their ankles and reached for the mansize Kleenex.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

no chance!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Wonder how many Cardiff trolls on here have seen this thread title and instantly dropped their trousers to their ankles and reached for the mansize Kleenex.
            Hahaha... They thought it was a new dating website for the more discerning welsh lover.

Comment

Wouldn't mind

Comment

Ha Ha ...took me a few seconds to get it !!

Comment

Not to mention, Scumsea shitty chavs......God alone knows what they would do if they saw this thread's title!!!!!!

Comment

cant see us shelling out for him. newcastle will want a pretty penny for him too.

we need to sign an experienced pro to replace AJ not really up for trying out manchesters youth.. remember macheda?
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                      cant see us shelling out for him. newcastle will want a pretty penny for him too.

we need to sign an experienced pro to replace AJ not really up for trying out manchesters youth.. remember macheda?
                      I thought I heard a whisper Ba has a £7m release clause in his contract?

Comment

Ba has got dodgy knees and would likely fail a medical as he did at Stoke before Newcastle signed him. I think they signed him on a free. If not, it was certainly nowhere near the £7m release clause in his current contract.

Anyone paying £7m for him would be daft (except maybe our previous owners?) as it would be very risky paying £7m for him and then his knees go and he has to pack the game in. Anyone paying a lot of money for him would be taking a huge risk.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartRs View Post
                          Ba has got dodgy knees and would likely fail a medical as he did at Stoke before Newcastle signed him. I think they signed him on a free. If not, it was certainly nowhere near the £7m release clause in his current contract.

Anyone paying £7m for him would be daft (except maybe our previous owners?) as it would be very risky paying £7m for him and then his knees go and he has to pack the game in. Anyone paying a lot of money for him would be taking a huge risk.
                          Ive always said similar regrads him being a risk, but is he really? Done alright at Wet Spam & Newcastle aint he. Proven PL goalscorer, could do alot worse with £7mill.

Comment

One thing is sure. We're going to need another forward come January. Not sure if Ba is possible, but he scores goals. I'd take him, but I think the price tag and medical will be the stumbling blocks.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

The reason he hasn't signed a new deal at Newcastle is because he's demanding 100k a week.....

Comment

Working...
                              X