A bit worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit worried

Totally impressed by the quality of performance, compared to the chelsea home match last season.

But I can see us becoming a very pretty passing side with no cutting edge, God hope i'm wrong though.

Give Cisse games up too with Zamora and he wil give us goals, quite simply.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Give Cisse games up too with Zamora and he wil give us goals, quite simply.

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
        Totally impressed by the quality of performance, compared to the chelsea home match last season.

But I can see us becoming a very pretty passing side with no cutting edge, God hope i'm wrong though.
        Put Cisse, Hoilett or Taarabt into the team and we do! Also we should have scored a couple yesterday anyway.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Big test for your statement will be West Spam, as against top teams we are never going to score hatefuls.

Agree above when Cisse is fit with Bobby Z I think we will start scoring too.
          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

I think if Cisse had had the Zamora chance he would have got his shot off 1st time and would probably have tucked it away.

Comment

Working...
            X