I need your help with Spurs game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your help with Spurs game...

I need to get my visually impaired daughter close to the front of the lower tier at Spurs next week.
    We have two tickets for row 13 of the lower tier -- if anyone has tickets in the front couple of rows, and wouldn't mind being being further back, please let me know.
    Ta!
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Hello Swanners, just checked my ticket but i am in row 26, sorry.

Comment

If you give the box office a ring tomorrow, and you could make it down there one day this week, they will be able to change your tickets I think, I done it a few times last season to be closer to mates, hope this helps.

Comment

Just go sit at the front row ? Like I will go straight to the back
        This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Thanks for the responses, people.
          SouthwalesR, that is my plan B! Done it before, but it all depends on whether we sell out, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            Thanks for the responses, people.
            SouthwalesR, that is my plan B! Done it before, but it all depends on whether we sell out, I suppose.
            Swanley,what block are you in ??

Comment

At away games you sit where you want. I have never sat in the correct seat at an away game.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

QPR Webbie, we're in Block 37 row 13.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                  At away games you sit where you want. I have never sat in the correct seat at an away game.
                  Often we don't, but some away grounds can get a bit funny about that.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                    QPR Webbie, we're in Block 37 row 13.
                    Sh*t,sorry Swanley i thought i was going to be able to help but just realised we are in the upper section. I will have a word with a few others and see where they are sitting.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                      Sh*t,sorry Swanley i thought i was going to be able to help but just realised we are in the upper section. I will have a word with a few others and see where they are sitting.
                      Ah, not to worry, thanks anyway. Just let me know if any of your mates can help -- it would be much appreciated!

Comment

Get there early, get to the front and explain the situation to someone in seats you'd like and I'm sure you'll he a positive response. On the whole we're a good bunch us Rangers fans.

Comment

Originally posted by supahoopsaaa View Post
                          Get there early, get to the front and explain the situation to someone in seats you'd like and I'm sure you'll he a positive response. On the whole we're a good bunch us Rangers fans.
                          Yes, I expect there will be someone at the front who doesn't want to be right at the front.
                          We'll sort it out one way or another, I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                          X