Sorry Mods but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Mods but

I have to say how ****ing proud I was today of the whole team and the fighting spirit at last

+1
    come on you r's!

Comment

Agreed- that was a proper Ranger's performance earlier, we deserved the goal and the win.

Comment

spot on.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Can't argue with that. We were all spot on, although Onouha worried me a few times.

How nice it is to have quality all over the pitch and strength in depth... Injuries to players not so critical now when we have the likes of Cisse, Traore, Hoilett, Taarabt etc who can't get in the team.

Comment

gotta say we were tip top today all put in a shift...... so proud of my team the rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrss

Comment

Its over the top to say you deserved to win, a draw is what you deserved and you got it

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                Can't argue with that. We were all spot on, although Onouha worried me a few times.

How nice it is to have quality all over the pitch and strength in depth... Injuries to players not so critical now when we have the likes of Cisse, Traore, Hoilett, Taarabt etc who can't get in the team.
                Really? I though he had a superb game, particularly when you consider how tough it is to come on as a sub and get up to speed - he did nothing wrong and was generally top drawer.
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  although Onouha worried me a few times.
                  He's definitely more comfortable and confident at CB.

Comment

If only Park had put away that header.
                    We certainly deserved to win that game, it was there for the taking.
                    Champions of Europe, we all know how they stole that title, the most undeserving winners of the European cup ever.
                    We'll have tougher games at Loftus Rd this season, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MKCFC92 View Post
                      Its over the top to say you deserved to win, a draw is what you deserved and you got it
                      I think you mean that you were very fortunate to come away with a point?
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        Really? I though he had a superb game, particularly when you consider how tough it is to come on as a sub and get up to speed - he did nothing wrong and was generally top drawer.
                        He wasnt bad by any stretch, but he worried me as lost the ball a couple of times when needless and dwelled on the ball too long on occasion, and as said, worried me a tad..... IT may have just appeared worse because everyone around him was just ultra composed and confortable on the ball and he's not quite at the same level.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                          a draw was a fair result. but the way our cfc friend put it sounded a tad nonchelant towards the context of the game saying we deserved a draw. over all we were the better team just were that touch naive up front-it will come imo.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Good to be the better team vs Chelsea, its been a while!

Great alround performance by everyone and a good day to be a R.

Atmosphere, although not quite as hostile as last year, was pretty good and got to them again. Maybe we should have won, but hey a point against the UEFA champions ain't bad.

Proud to be a Ranger today and seeing all those sad Saints fans heading back south made it even sweeter, the amount of Sh+ t I've put up with for years!!
                            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              No not really we didn't deserve to win but didn't deserve to lose either

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              a draw was a fair result. but the way our cfc friend put it sounded a tad nonchelant towards the context of the game saying we deserved a draw. over all we were the better team just were that touch naive up front-it will come imo.
                              I could have worded it better but I don't think either side really created anything Hazard had a couple of sitters, you had Parks header and then Mikel played Zamora in we should have had a penalty would overall we wouldn't have deserved to win. We were bad enough in the first half but even worse in the 2nd the most disappointing thing for me was the way we seemed happy to settle for the draw against you late on.

Comment

Working...
                              X