Today - My take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today - My take

What are your Player Ratings and Reports for the match against Chelsea?

More...

Faurlin - motm (imho)

Comment

for me Julio Cesar was outstanding

Comment

Today - My take

Finally!! FINALLY we have began our season, no we didnt win, but what a massive result this is for us for so many reasons.

Todays game showed lots of things, but here is a few that stood out to me.

1. When playing any team in the prem, but especially the big four/six - It is very important to keep possession and use it wisely. Today we was magnificent on the ball IMO. Our midfield was amazing and what a bench we have.

2. We passed and moved brilliantly

3. We DID create very GOOD chances that in fact could and should of won us all 3 points

4. We played the champs of Europe and we looked as good and never looked like the underdogs

5. The team looked more of a blaady team. It was great to see

6. Park, Granero and Faurlin stood out for me. Great little mix - Diakite, Adel and Hoillet have thier work cut out to get into this team

7. AJ and Zamora are the real deal. Gutted about AJs injury; hope its not too bad

8. Play like that and getting a point at White Hart lane may just happen.

9. Defensively SOLID - YES SOLID!! No complaints.

10. Cesar is top draw - No issues and looked safe. Always looking for the short ball

I could go on, in a nutshell im proud and pleased.

You R'sssss

Comment

Agree all the way

Comment

Seconded. AJ. was a real surprise to me. Fabio as well. Etc,etc.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Working...
            X