Tickets general sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets general sale.

Just curious why the scum match has not gone onto general it is still saying for members only.
    Could this be because they don't want fans mixing ect?

Come on think it through

Its to squeeze more money out by almost forcing a choice become a memeber or you arent able to buy tickets

Was suprise to see the there are still tickets in Ellerslie Road for the game.

Comment

No it to minimise the chance of trouble.

If they go general sale then Chelsea fans will buy them and then they will be all around the stadium and the chances of trouble will increase.

Not a perfect solution but one that does reduce this risk.

I would expect this policy to be the same for West Ham, Spurs, Man U and ####, so if u want tickets for those i would by a membership and even then if we are doing well that may not be enough as they will sell out.
      One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
        No it to minimise the chance of trouble.

If they go general sale then Chelsea fans will buy them and then they will be all around the stadium and the chances of trouble will increase.

Not a perfect solution but one that does reduce this risk.

I would expect this policy to be the same for West Ham, Spurs, Man U and ####, so if u want tickets for those i would by a membership and even then if we are doing well that may not be enough as they will sell out.

It's simply to squeeze more money, if the club had concerns about trouble and away fans being in the home end then they wouldn't have endorsed Viagogo. You can get to Viagogo from a link on the offy and sit in any home stand you want if you have the cash.

Comment

Its sold out as far as the box office are concerned. I went yesterday to get WBA and Reading tickets and its sold out on their board and thats what they said over the counter to me

Comment

Working...
          X