Chelsea game in the Lass O'Gowrie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea game in the Lass O'Gowrie

I've got some mates coming up for the weekend and we are staying in the centre of Manky-Chester. We are going to watch the game in the Lass ............. When I phoned to check if they had it on they said you get a discount on the beer if you are wearing R's colours

Does anyone on here watch the games in there ?
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

How's the game on in there? It's not on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      How's the game on in there? It's not on tv.
      Isn't it something to do with European satelite providers, not sure of the exact details
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

I have watched a few games in the Lass, they know what they are doing when it comes to showing QPR games that are not on Sky, Gareth the landlord is a good sort and always looks after Rangers
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

It's being shown on Fox TV in the US. We assumed that it was on Sky in the UK.

Comment

As long as it's not the Turkish guy that refereed the English game tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
              I've got some mates coming up for the weekend and we are staying in the centre of Manky-Chester. We are going to watch the game in the Lass ............. When I phoned to check if they had it on they said you get a discount on the beer if you are wearing R's colours

I hope you won't be attending Bredder's over the weekend you old dog!
              I used to have a Gold Card but now only have Bronze!

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                I have watched a few games in the Lass, they know what they are doing when it comes to showing QPR games that are not on Sky, Gareth the landlord is a good sort and always looks after Rangers
                Exactly
                And Gareth is as good as his word regarding discount ale for wearing colours - damn fine ale it is too :drunk:
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by W13 Exile View Post
                  I hope you won't be attending Bredder's over the weekend you old dog!
                  Talking of old dogs , the two Phil's are coming up and have booked a flea pit of a hotel right next to Belle Vue dog track and I have heard tell that Rowdy Phil can pick a winner . . . . . NOT !

Also heard they have a night club there a bit like Walthamstow . . . .so if anyone can recommend it

Comment

Talking of old dogs , the two Phil's are coming up and have booked a flea pit of a hotel right next to Belle Vue dog track and I have heard tell that Rowdy Phil can pick a winner . . . . . NOT !

Also heard they have a night club there a bit like Walthamstow . . . .so if anyone can recommend it

Better tell Rowdy to take a waterproof case as you know things get wet and smell of pee when you share with Big Phil

Comment

Heard its being shown in a boozer in Chiswick too.

Comment

Originally posted by W13 Exile View Post
                        Better tell Rowdy to take a waterproof case as you know things get wet and smell of pee when you share with Big Phil

That is Slanderous

Comment

That is Slanderous
                          Well if it's not Big Phil my moneys on Mr H, then again you never know Rowdy might be into golden showering his own clothes? You know what these sweaty's are like when they have had a gargle!

Comment

Oi! Chester ain't that bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                              Oi! Chester ain't that bad!
                              Correct Chester is rocking you are allowed to kill a Welshman AS long as it is with a long Bow and within the city boundries BUT I was talking about Manchester

Comment

Working...
                              X