Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fabio fully aware of what Saturday’s game means to QPR fans ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabio fully aware of what Saturday’s game means to QPR fans ...

ON SATURDAY QPR play host to Chelsea in another eagerly-anticipated derby game between the two sides.

It’s a fixture which means a lot to both sets of supporters. But with the recent influx of new players at Loftus Road, is there a chance the recent acquisitions don’t understand the magnitude of the match?

Don’t bet on it.

“I know all about the rivalry between QPR and Chelsea,” Fabio Da Silva told www.qpr.co.uk at the training ground today. “All the players know about this. It is a big derby game and I am ready for it.”

Read more http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/10...ry-361397.aspx

They better know what it means to us? and he plays better than he has last year Derry, Adel , H.H.and others were made aware of what it means when speaking to fans at the POTY do Hope Sparky is in the loop?

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      They better know what it means to us? and he plays better than he has last year Derry, Adel , H.H.and others were made aware of what it means when speaking to fans at the POTY do Hope Sparky is in the loop?

Mark Hughes has played for huge clubs, who have huge rivalries.... i think he knows what a derby is all about.

Comment

I dont think any player gives a **** about the rivally to be honest these days

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          I dont think any player gives a **** about the rivally to be honest these days
          Probably true......but players definitely pick up on tension and atmosphere in a football stadium......this Saturday at Loftus Road.....no player will be in any doubt about this game.

Comment

We got any qpr fans in the squad??? No homegrown talent will play so therefore its just a game to them..
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
            X