QPR Shirt, 1973/74 - can you help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Shirt, 1973/74 - can you help?

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. I'm after a photo of a QPR 1973/74 season home football shirt.

Why? Well, I will be doing a [local] radio program with ex Brighton player, Charlie Oatway, for the Brighton fans independent radio show "The Albion Roar" in a couple of weeks time. As some of you may know, Charlie Oatway is a lifelong QPR fan, his full name is Anthony Philip David Terry Frank Donald Stanley Gerry Gordon Stephen James Oatway, he is named after the QPR first team squad from the year of his birth, 1973. On the show we typically feature a "football shirt of the week" and for this show the 1973 QPR shirt would seem fitting. I've looked all over but can't really find any decent photographs, perhaps someone here can point me in the right direction. All I need is a decent photo of the shirt from that season, on a player or hanging up, anything really.

Many thanks in anticipation.
    www.oldfootballshirts.com - have you added a photo of yours?

Originally posted by oldshirts View Post
    Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. I'm after a photo of a QPR 1973/74 season home football shirt.

Why? Well, I will be doing a [local] radio program with ex Brighton player, Charlie Oatway, for the Brighton fans independent radio show "The Albion Roar" in a couple of weeks time. As some of you may know, Charlie Oatway is a lifelong QPR fan, his full name is Anthony Philip David Terry Frank Donald Stanley Gerry Gordon Stephen James Oatway, he is named after the QPR first team squad from the year of his birth, 1973. On the show we typically feature a "football shirt of the week" and for this show the 1973 QPR shirt would seem fitting. I've looked all over but can't really find any decent photographs, perhaps someone here can point me in the right direction. All I need is a decent photo of the shirt from that season, on a player or hanging up, anything really.

Many thanks in anticipation.
    http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Quee...rk_Rangers.htm

Comment

http://qprkits.blogspot.co.uk/2011_09_14_archive.html

Comment

Thanks for this, we are looking for a photo of the real thing

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
        Perfect, thanks for that.
        www.oldfootballshirts.com - have you added a photo of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
          The current kit designers should have a butchers at that site. It's excellent.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
          X