Dubai rs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai rs

Hi all I've a friend who's recently moved to Dubai and recall seeing on here places where fellow rs supporters meet to watch match ect would appreciate any info I could forward to him

At the Ramada Al Barsha. I do not live in Dubai but have met them. for one game when I was there.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      At the Ramada Al Barsha. I do not live in Dubai but have met them. for one game when I was there.
      Ok thanks I'll pass it on

Comment

Originally posted by Ddd View Post
        Ok thanks I'll pass it on
        Hi mate, PM'd you my contacts. Your friend is welcome to give me a bell. Cheers

Comment

Going Sharm El Sheikh next week and wanted to know any decent bars that will be showing the match next week against Chelsea?

Comment

There#s a good English bar in the centre which shows all english football, forget the name but its quite easy to spot

Comment

Originally posted by QPRBENN View Post
              There#s a good English bar in the centre which shows all english football, forget the name but its quite easy to spot
              The Tavern in Naama bay. Always good in there. Funny as i watched the 1 0 win last year in there.

Comment

Originally posted by PLYMHOOP View Post
                The Tavern in Naama bay. Always good in there. Funny as i watched the 1 0 win last year in there.
                The camel bar in centre naama bay quite trendy with most games on or the pirate bar which is the Hilton beach resort hotels bar in naama bay which had everton v qpr on which was the only one I could find

Comment

Thanks for the info guys

I will give them places a call to make sure its being shown

Comment

Working...
                  X