No announcement yet.

Adrian Durham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he used to be so far up ian wrights r's i thought he was a clingon!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Don't listen to 'Talkshyte' myself. Why do you lads put yourselves through the wringers listening to ******s like Adrian Dungheap, or whatever it's called?

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
        LOL - you clearly don't listen to it. AD has a feature called the Daily Arsenal where he sla.gs Arsenal off for 10 minutes every day. AD has repeatedly said that QPR are a club he really likes. His has started to have an issue with some of the things at the club recently.

The station are quite pro QPR - we have a lot of out staff on their regularly.

He is just controversial - to stir up this stuff.
        The daily Arsenal, everyday they concentrate on them

Good or bad they love to talk about them

Comment

i listen to radio two these days as im mature and refined!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            ginger as well....***** aint got much going for him!
            Justice for Gingers.....

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              i listen to radio two these days as im mature and refined!
              You can't beat a bit of 'Pop Master' to get all the trades on a job to bond in the morning . . . .

"Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                Justice for Gingers.....
                :yush:
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                  Every device I've ever owned with the capability to receive FM, MW, LW or digital signal has come with a handy "Off" button or the ability to tune into something else.

My advice is don't listen to these goons.
                  Their job is to seek attention and contraversy and in turn listeners thereby giving the station revenue through audience figures which = advertisement money.

Hope that helps
                  They sure do. And I use this magnificent off button everytime I see or hear Ray Wilkins!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    :yush:
                    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                      The daily Arsenal, everyday they concentrate on them

Good or bad they love to talk about them
                      They love talking about them becasue it's become a bit of a theme over recent years that whenever he states facts about Arsenal, ir they've not won anything for years or underperformed or whatever, their fans rant and rave saying he hates them.. in the same way the OP suggests he hates us.

It became ridiculous to the point they now make an issue of having a pop daily for the benefit of said moaning fans, hence the daily Arsenal. It's a bit of fun.

Like him or loathe him, he is very good at what he does and knows how to create a stir / reaction / scenario where people want to debate and thus fuel the show that gives him a name.

He's also said on many ocasions that Loftus Road is his favourite stadium and raves about the atmosphere on a match day being far better then much bigger grounds.... hardly words of someone who hates everything to do with QPR is it. He sadi it again recently when a new ground was being discussed, saying he'd be gutted if we left LR for that reason.

I listen to him as generally only ever have talksport on in the car, and think he's ok, but at the end of the day if people can't stand certain people on the radio, why listen to them...?

Comment

Give em the hil'billy boy treatment. You could line a row of them up, Pulp Fiction style. Eeeny meeny miny mo....

the only question is who you'd have sat in the gimp gear waiting their turn. Suggestions?

Chris Waddle, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          Give em the hil'billy boy treatment. You could line a row of them up, Pulp Fiction style. Eeeny meeny miny mo....

the only question is who you'd have sat in the gimp gear waiting their turn. Suggestions?

Chris Waddle, obviously.
                          Robbie Savage

Comment

Tabloid radio at its best - no-one admits to liking it, but everyone listens to it from time to time if not regularly. Durham is the new Mike Parry on there; says what he needs to in order to get a reaction from listens. Whilst Brazil and Irani and Hawksbee and his goon Jacobs actually do some show prep., Durham and Gough turn up and spout the same old stuff again and again and again. Today's show about how crap Wayne Rooney is was a re-run from 2008 in its entirety even down to the traffic reports and weather I think...

Crap, crap, crap and yet its generally on in the background as I drive home...

Comment

I think you'll find he's actually the presenter who researches most. Saw one of their tour dvds and others were taking the **** cos they were on a jolly and he was in the room making endless notes for preperation.

Comment

Working...
                              X