No announcement yet.

25 man squad announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the squad I thought it would be except with Murphy instead of Cerny.

Personally happy to see Hogan in there. It does make me laugh how many fans are slating his inclusion.... Here's some shocking revelation for you all.... MH sees him every day in training, you don't. When was the last time his knockers saw him play cometitively.... Ages ago. He did fine pre season and for all you know may be improving all the time with better players around him.

Let's just say, I think MH is in a better place to make that judgement....

Get behind them all.

Comment

Strong midfield - not many strikers. Is it so that you don't have to include those young guns in this 25 squad (Harriman; Ehmer..)?

Comment

All the Hogan moaners need to trust Marky !! Great squad

Comment

"Marky" sounds a bit ghey.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
            "Marky" sounds a bit ghey.
            Ment to put sparky !!

Comment

That 25 man squad will do for me, but as others have stated, feel that Cerny should have been picked ahead of Murphy.

Comment

Well how can this be correct we were all told that Samba was finished and adel and armand sacked ! What a shame bet that certain fans are gutted, why oh why oh why do they bother with their idle speculation.........oh yeah attention seeking.

Comment

I heard from some random bloke that his sisters boyfriend works at the FA and apparently this squad is BS.... The real one has no Adel, Traore, Diakite or Cisse who got the hump after we banned multicolour hair and then stormed off back to France....

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                    Decent. Always a few signings that are close and slip away, but decent. That squad should finish between 10th and 13th if MH does a decent job. If he excels or gets more players in Jan we could get up around 8th.

If he is below 13th and we haven't been injury hit I think he could have got more from the team. Just MHO.

Yes

Comment

Working...
                    X