No announcement yet.

why has everyone turned on cisse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would not drop Cisse on the basis of not scoring against Swansea or Norwich. He had no service against Swansea and very little against Norwich. We were awful in both games. If he was missing chances then i would maybe question his selection but we have given him nothing so it is no surprise he looks a tad down. He makes plenty of decent runs ( sometimes offiside ) but needs the quick through balls. Not something we have been doing. Ironically SWP is good at providing these.

Out of sorts/form or whatever. Anyone who was at the Wallsall game a week ago and saw that finish when he was judged offside will know he still can be deadly if given a chance. And against the top sides like Chelsea you have to take your chances.

Cisse and Zamora up top for me all day.

Comment

I'd probably start with AJ/BZ, Johnson can and will chase defenders down, let's not let Chelscum hang onto too much of the ball, let the players harrass them like all of us did at Loftus Road last year

Comment

cisse looks like he's put on a bit of weight since when he joined us, and doesn't seem to be showing the same body language, but hey, form dips and recovers i guess, as do waistlines...
        come on you r's!

Comment

Well, that's the good thing about competition for places. If you don't deliver, you're back on the bench, even a name as Cissé. He didn't look happy on the bench but AJ was apparently not bad against Walsall and offers a lot more closing down than Cissé so probably wasn't a difficult decision for MH.

AJ did well again, now it's up to Cissé to claim his place before Chelsea. This is as good as it gets! :yush:

Comment

Originally posted by ProtestR View Post
            easy peasy - Barton's gone so the next victim needs to be found..
            spot on

Comment

it has nothing to do with people picking him out because Barton has gone. Get real.

People just have opinions - many of them will be wrong.

I would have Cisse start every match when fit as he his one of the best talents we have.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                spot on
                Far from it,IMO.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                X