Ball retention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball retention

Anyone else worried Blythe way we cannot give the ball away quick enough? The disease goes right through the team. Did you ever see the likes of Park, Fabio and Bosingwa pads the ball o the other team at their last clubs?

I just hope and pray that Hughes sees this and sorts it out quickly. You cannot give the ball away at this level. Most gems will punish you for loopy passes
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Park was ok, so was bosingwa, thought Fabio gave it away too much in good positions too

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
      Anyone else worried Blythe way we cannot give the ball away quick enough? The disease goes right through the team. Did you ever see the likes of Park, Fabio and Bosingwa pads the ball o the other team at their last clubs?

I just hope and pray that Hughes sees this and sorts it out quickly. You cannot give the ball away at this level. Most gems will punish you for loopy passes
      Who's Blythe, was he another signing late last night i missed?
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Thought it improved as the game went on.

Case of the players needing to get to know each other, where each one will make a run etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
          Thought it improved as the game went on.

Case of the players needing to get to know each other, where each one will make a run etc etc.
          This^^
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I was worried too, and we definitely need to sort it out, as we don't have fluidity.

Comment

Just re-read my post after putting glasses on! Blind as a bat.
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

I felt it was a major problem last season, but even though we still have our moments where we make a gift of the ball to the opposition, our rate of possession has improved somewhat this season.
                We could still improve on it, and certainly hope we will.

Comment

Working...
                X