No announcement yet.

Complete U Turn on Zamora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a very good all round player but his reluctance to shoot can annoy me. Get's in good positions but often just passed the ball on for someone else to shoot. Hold up / defensive work is outstanding though
    We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
    @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Wind your neck in sweetheart Zamora was shite last season x
      Wind your neck in you big negative U turn merchant. On the plus side it was nice to see you say something positive about the team you support, well done and long may it continue sugartits xx

Comment

Bob would have put nelsons 2 chances away,we could've won it second half
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

i thought he had a poor game , to slow and kept turning away from goal with the ball he is to predictable holds it up well at times but never play him in front of cisse

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes09 View Post
            quality
            Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            I think his Ppdropping deep today didn't help the team in the 1st half, we had no where to go.
            Ditto, even through my cider blurred eyes , and without the help of TV replays, BZ was playing too deep the first half, and AJ was getting a slagging every time the ball came near him INCLUDING the build up to the goal (not seen MOTD been on the phish in Manc ) had to have a row with Youth's sitting behind me about it, they started screaming about BZ but I'm sure it was AJ's hard work to get the ball back to him ! Either way Citeh were there for the taking me thinks, ground was like a morgue
            from both sets of fans , But obviously Citeh are ' years' ahead of where we hope to be , they knock the ball around for fun PS everyone around me watching in ' real time ' thought Ferdinand was much improved
            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by RblockTourist View Post
              Only in his finishing, he was quality in the rest of his play
              Yes his hold up play as a target man is very good, yet some can only see goals as a striker's contribution.

Comment

I thought Ferdinand was better with Nelsen. Not perfect by any means, but better than the last two games.

Nelsen reads the game a lot better, and Anton was covering a lot of ground that allowed the full backs a bit of licence.

Comment

Anyone that says he was sh!t last season wasn't watching properly.

When the keeper hoofs it upfield it ALWAYS seems to end up at Bobby's feet. That's talent.

Comment

Said it before and will say it again. Bobby against Arsenal at home last season was the best performance from a QPR player I have seen in a long time

Comment

andy carrols injured, call up bobby roy. remeber bobbys game against arsenal last season on hes own mustard

Comment

He is so important to us he really is, Swansea highlighted how ineffective we are going forward without his physical presence. Works his b0ll0x off n all.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

You have to wonder why some people show how little they know about football ,when they dont know what a center forward is
                          Wise men do not comment on things they know nothing about where fools do, Bobby Z should be the 1st name on a team sheet untill we find someone better wich wont be easey

Comment

Hoping he's called up for England now. 3 goals in his last 3 games

Comment

Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
                              Hoping he's called up for England now. 3 goals in his last 3 games
                              why would want him mixing with such a bunch of to//ers

Comment

put hulse in instead lol bad joke

Comment

Working...
                                X