Bristol parking?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bristol parking?????

Alright people, me and my mate are going to the bristol game tomoz night...

Just wondering what the parking is like?? Havent been to bristol before.

Cheers
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post

Cheers
    Not going tomorrow myself but been down there a few times. Parking isn't too bad, I park in Coronation Road and walk down (it's about a 15 min walk).

Comment

Leave the M5 at Junction 18, travel along the Portway (A4) following signs for the Bristol Airport/Taunton (A38). Over the swing bridge (Brunel Way), branching left into Winterstoke Road, and you will see the ground on your left. Parking at the ground is for permit holders only, although there is another alternative car park on Ashton Vale Road (using the above directions it is a right hand turn off Winterstoke Road, opposite the ground), run by You Can Park Ltd. It is two minutes walk from the ground, has 400 spaces and cost £3.50. Spaces can be pre booked by calling 0871 200 3261. Otherwise it is a case of finding some street parking.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

maybe one of the last times to go to Ashton Gate..

The Club have announced that they are no longer planning to further re-develop Ashton Gate but intending instead to move to a new purpose built stadium. The Club have purchased land in the South part of the City not too far away from Ashton Gate (although the Club have not revealed precisely where it will be). It will have a capacity of 30,000 with an option to increase to 40,000 at later stage. The latter would be influenced by a possible host venue application for England's bid to host the World Cup in 2018. The Club have yet to apply for planning permission, however, if things go to plan then Bristol City could be kicking off in the new stadium for the start of the 2011/12 season.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Cheers pete.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post

Cheers
            bristol parking is swell
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I range that number but it doesnt work, rang bristol, and they havent a clue, was gonna book a space but guess i'll just have to chance it.

Comment

theres a retail park next to the ground (got a kfc and that in it)

it has parking in there

the new proposed ground will be along the long aston bypass (as if your driving out of bristol towards weston super mare) it'll be on your left

Cal

Comment

Originally posted by Calimar View Post
                  theres a retail park next to the ground (got a kfc and that in it)

it has parking in there

the new proposed ground will be along the long aston bypass (as if your driving out of bristol towards weston super mare) it'll be on your left

Cal
                  Thanks mate!!

Comment

Working...
                  X