Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The positive from last season............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The positive from last season............

was our defence and Cerny. So why oh why Magilton are you playing Borrowdale and Hall?

Get Connolly and Stewart back in the side!

Gotta sort out like last season how we're gonna score more than the opposition in a game!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Hammersmith - please stop using common sense, its not allowed at QPR!

Comment

Dave, I see what you're saying but conceeding 2 in 2 (albeit against poor sides) is no disgrace.

I wouldn't have Stewart back in the side anyway. Get an LB in and have Gorkss and Connolly as the CB's.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

benny spot on and well said.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Well said Benny.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I agree that 2 goals in 2 games isnt too bad - however, at the end of the day, our defence was quality last year - and it seems ridiculous to me to mess about with it.

Connolly is arguably one of our best players, and Stewart was our player of the year - which was no fluke. To replace either of them by Hall - who was on the bench most of the season for a reason - makes no sense to me whatsoever.

In my opinion, we should have kept the back 4 exactly the same (apart from delaney) and added more quality going forward, to build the side. Instead, we have interupted our best area of the team

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
              I agree that 2 goals in 2 games isnt too bad - however, at the end of the day, our defence was quality last year - and it seems ridiculous to me to mess about with it.

Connolly is arguably one of our best players, and Stewart was our player of the year - which was no fluke. To replace either of them by Hall - who was on the bench most of the season for a reason - makes no sense to me whatsoever.

In my opinion, we should have kept the back 4 exactly the same (apart from delaney) and added more quality going forward, to build the side. Instead, we have interupted our best area of the team
              Fully agree
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Dave, I see what you're saying but conceeding 2 in 2 (albeit against poor sides) is no disgrace.

I wouldn't have Stewart back in the side anyway. Get an LB in and have Gorkss and Connolly as the CB's.
                Originally posted by Dando View Post

Couldn't have put it better than those two.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                  was our defence and Cerny. So why oh why Magilton are you playing Borrowdale and Hall?

Get Connolly and Stewart back in the side!

Gotta sort out like last season how we're gonna score more than the opposition in a game!
                  Totally agree with ya!!! Needs to be sorted!
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

You could play whatever combination you wanted at the club for the defence and I would not have a problem, that goes for the midfield.

I wouldn't play Ageymang at the moment and let him sharpen up in the reserves and I'd have a private word with Vine.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      You could play whatever combination you wanted at the club for the defence and I would not have a problem, that goes for the midfield.

I wouldn't play Ageymang at the moment and let him sharpen up in the reserves and I'd have a private word with Vine.
                      Talking to his genitalia will not help Pete.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        Talking to his genitalia will not help Pete.
                        PMSL

Just out of curiosity pete what would you say...look viney me old mate Tarrabt is a better striker so you are out....

Comment

I'd say to Vine, have a bit more confidence in going for the tackle and when you a chance on goal, bury it.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think Vine will need a few more games to build up his confidence in the tackle again.
                            But he did look more his old self Saturday.
                            Anyone like to hazard a guess why Pellicori wasn't given a go at Plymouth? He seems to be the nearest thing we have to a natural goalscorer.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              I'd say to Vine, have a bit more confidence in going for the tackle and when you a chance on goal, bury it.
                              and what makes you think he doesn't already know that?

Comment

Working...
                              X