So if im right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if im right

We have a win and 2 draws so far this season.Its not the end of the world is it?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    We have a win and 2 draws so far this season.Its not the end of the world is it?
    Only scored seven goals though :(

Comment

I'd still say we only scored two as we played a pub tema in the cup where 3 of the 5 goals were against 10 men...one being a penalty.

Either way...we need a striker...FACT.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

its certainly not the end of the world - but so far we have played exter, plymouth and blackpool. Arguably 3 of the weakest teams we can play all year. So if we cant hold on to leads, and beat them - its not a great start. Not time to panic - but only consistent teams will compete at the top, and you have to be beating these sides and taking your chances

Comment

The 4 points we've needlessly dropped in our opening 2 games could easily prove to be the difference in getting promoted or not.

All this "the season only starts taking shape after 10 games" is utter rubbish.

Every point is crucial no matter what stage of the season.
          Last edited by Stanley; 17-08-2009, 11:58 AM.

Comment

We're doomed!

Wailing, gnashing of teeth, rending of garments, tears, hissy fits etc.

Fnck me these people aught to have lived through Steve Burtenshaw, Alan Mullery and are probably even too young to remember Houston, Rioch and Harford
            Last edited by Lord Charles; 17-08-2009, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
              We're doomed!

Wailing, gnashing of teeth, rending of garments, tears, hissy fits etc.

Fnck me these people aught to have lived through Steve Burtenshaw, Alan Mullery and are probably even too young to remember Houston, Rioch and Harford

Mullery,arrr now those were the days

Comment

Leigh you need to start raising expectations as 2 draws isn't going to impress many. Remember this isn't Southend who lets face it would just be happy to stay up. We have been fed spin and pay plenty of money to see the R's so we expect improvement. It is early days but don't cloud people's opinion. 2 draws is not a good start.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Mullery,arrr now those were the days
                  "It's allright lads we'll beat them on penalties now"

"err they've already won on away goals boss"

Comment

We scored 5 against newcastle under Mullery
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      We scored 5 against newcastle under Mullery
                      i bet we had good strikers then

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Leigh you need to start raising expectations as 2 draws isn't going to impress many. Remember this isn't Southend who lets face it would just be happy to stay up. We have been fed spin and pay plenty of money to see the R's so we expect improvement. It is early days but don't cloud people's opinion. 2 draws is not a good start.

Its very early days fella and yes it may be points dropped in most eyes but who says we should beat everyone.we are really saying we are bigger better etc than the likes of when on the day it dont mean diddly.Agree been fed spin though and i am suprised in the 2 weeks i was away to find we have only took a loan GK on the books.
                        As for the Shrimpers i attend me first of the season this Fri night v Wall if i have it correct and am looking forward to it.

Comment

Not the end of the world but a top side would have 3 wins. That is the difference my friend.
                          :drunk:

Comment

We lack the cutting edge for sure, but we are improving and I think the goals will come from our forwards.....

Confidence is key here...

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                              i bet we had good strikers then
                              Bannister was the only striker that scored that day.
                              Gregory, Wicks, Micklewhite and an own goal were the others.
                              We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Working...
                              X