Thoughts from Saturday..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts from Saturday..........

Another long old slog to Devon and it was same old Rangers to go one up and conceed an injury time equaliser. Deja vu from last season! You just knew when that ball was coming over they were going to equalise! It's being a REALIST and not an optimist. Something I have learnt to become following Rangers. Once again it was our inability to finish off the game which allowed Plymouth to take something from the game.

Cerny- not much to do once again.

Ramage- ditto, but his distribution is always that bloody hoof down the line!

Borrowdale- I watched him closely and was amazed at how many times he allowed their winger to get his crosses in. Although we didn't get punished from them, against a better side we will.

Gorks- another solid game

Hall- Magilton thought he was 'outstanding.' I have no idea what game he was watching. I thought he was caught out of position a lot and his distribution is always to launch the ball.

Routledge- good game but loves to cut in. Would like to see him just get past the full back and get balls in.

Mahon and Ledge- I give up watching these 2 together. Their passing is very poor for professional footballers and any playes from the opposition with a bit of nouse can get the better of him.

Buz- very good game and nearly scored. Feel he is wasted on the wing.

Tarbat- excellent game but can frustrate you so much. Needs to start taking his chances but great to watch. Will wind the opposition up.

Helguson- I was there when he scored! Felt it was a big mistake when he was taken off for Agymang. He was holding the ball up. Agymang does not win a ball in the air and is unable to hold the ball up!

It is starting to annoy me that our player of the season and young player of the season are being left on the bench. Please don't tell me Ramage, Borrowdale and Hall are better than Connolly and Stewart. These 2 need to be back in the side.

Magilton also needs to stop making baffling decisions with his tactics during the game. Agymang cannot play the lone striker! And Vine needs to start scoring! Another easy chance he missed to wrap up the game!

Roll on Bristol where we very rarely win:tired:
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Agree with most of that Dave, people will look at the goal but the fact is Vine scores we win the game.

The overall performance was actually quite good and Fitz Hall in my opinion did have a good game.

The worrying thing is we have played two poor sides should of won both and have ended up with two points.

Connoly and Stewart will get there chances soon enough it's a long season so think your being very unfair on Magilton his tactics by and large have seen us play some good football and dominate the last two games without our best 11 and everyone match fit.

I'm sick of the striker debate I dont think we have enough quality up front and I'm sure it will cost us again this year.

1-1 Tuesday night anyone?
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Yep, I'll go with 1-1 again.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

JM needs to sort his team selection out!! Leigertwood and mahon shouldnt both play cm!!

AND I AGREE MASSIVELY WITH YOU STEWART AND CONNOLLY NEED TO BE IN THE TEAM NOW!!!!!!!
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

How comes we can all see that Connolly SHOULd play and that Mahon and Legs SHOULD NOT play together, but the bloke in charge doesn't?
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

When we are in injury time and have a corner, just keep it in the corners. Lack of leader on the pitch to take control when we were in that position.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Stewart is what you need in those kind of situations when your protecting a 1 goal lead because he clears his lines well.I also can't help thinking if stewart and connolly were on the pitch we wouldn't of conceded that late goal.Ramage is too slow to react to the situation,and is still not good enough in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
              X