The Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official

I personally think that they've stepped it up this season. it's a lot more up to date and better content. it's as if they are actually trying to get news to us.
    it's a shame it's not individual, all the other clubs have the same website. however it's miles better than what it was. they must have a new marketing/pr team on board.
    starting to think our club might actually be a little bit more professional nowadays...

Took a little while to get used to but I really like it now. Much better than the old one.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I think all EPL sides have a deal with a website designer or something so that they are provided with a choice of a couple of templates which is why they are all basically the same. It does seem to actually have some good articles on it though and my facebook seems to be flooded with QPR posts.

edit: in reference to the post below, it is INFURIATING every time i load the website, go to click a link, then the whole page freezes while you get the little "enter QPR official" button pop up
      Last edited by Adel; 31-08-2012, 04:20 PM.

Comment

personally hate the new offy - its a right visual mess and a bit slow as well - preferred the old one which was easier to navigate.

Comment

i despise these ratshit off-the-shelf templates which all look the same. each club is different - a webbie could build an individual content managed site like that for about £2k tops so why do they have to go with some company who pushes a template out to all the other clubs as well? disappointed. i was expecting better with the new site. and yes, that pop-up which prompts you to 'enter the site' is annoying - particularly when you've already clicked to enter the site BEFORE you see it. ffs.
          come on you r's!

Comment

I agree. It's a bit full-on.

I quite like the Inter Milan website. Pretty stylish: http://www.inter.it/aas/hp?L=en

Comment

could you imagine our trophy banner at the top of the page?

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
                I think all EPL sides have a deal with a website designer or something...
                Looks to me like the latter. Or maybe the website designer found out he would not get paid and this new website is his/her revenge.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Can you get into the official website at the moment?

Comment

hi is there a mobile version as it looks horrible on the iphone
                    oh well that was fun

Comment

Amazed at the speed they had the Cup draw up, someone must have keyed it in the second we were drawn. It was actually on the offy before the draw had ended, pretty amazing for our offy tbh.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                      X