Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbia,Dawson or Kjaer ?

ok - so assuming we will sign one of the above
    Mbia may or may not be pivotal in Barton going to Marseilles - this guy is a very good player and
    would be my choice out of the three. He is a lot younger than Dawson and obviously not as big an injury concern.
    Dawson clearly doesn't want to leave Spurs and on that basis i wouldn't sign him.
    Kjaer i know nothing about - been speaking to a work colleague in our Rome office who is a Roma season ticket holder and she tells me he is good -they had him on a season long lone and whilst he was a bit shakey to start with he did improve as the season went on and she thinks Roma want to keep him but i guess Wolfsburg will just sell to the highest bidder as they dont want him.
    So - Mbia has got to be the No.1 target for me - come on Tony - get the cheque book out !!

heard rave reviews about Mbia, Dawson is a very risky prospect and Kjaer is apparently a bit hit and miss.
    I don't think the Barton deal is relevent to Mbia but I believe he wants to come to us.
    The signings of Park, Granero and Cesar are clearly going to have a positive influence in other players making decisions.
    They can see we mean business and are going places.

Comment

Mbia

Comment

I think Mbia will happen and i believe it is linked as they want Mbia out to fund Bartons wages!! just my opinion

I personally think we sould bring Kjaer and Mbia in due to Mbia being a rock in defence or midfield!!
        I still think a 3rd surprize signing may be on the cards being greedy and all!!!

thanks in advance Tony and the team!!

Comment

Working...
        X