Friday 31 August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 31 August

Although we've signed 10 players this window, still got to sort out the defence. Tomorrow will be another big day. Don't know about you guys, but my iPad and iPhone will be taking a hammering tomorrow and SSN will be on when I'm home.

Keep your mobiles fully charged when you go out boys and girls and enjoy. Really looking forward to it.

Come on you Rssssssss!
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

We're going to be linked with about 10 centre backs tomorrow, just you watch!
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

It's looking unlikely that Dawson and Carvalho will be coming, my money's on Kjaer and M'bia tomorrow.

Dawson. What a drip. He's been told he's surplus to requirements, even when Spurs lose another CB today.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        It's looking unlikely that Dawson and Carvalho will be coming, my money's on Kjaer and M'bia tomorrow.

Dawson. What a drip. He's been told he's surplus to requirements, even when Spurs lose another CB today.
        If M'bia and Kjaer sign, I'll be over the moon.

Comment

Dawson may now happen as clearly he has no future at Spurs surely after the last few days he must fancy being part of a team on the up.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
            If M'bia and Kjaer sign, I'll be over the moon.
            think it will be one of the two, not sure about both. think ferdinand will be fine with a tough centre half along-side him which was why I never really took the Carvalio rumours entirely seriously. Mbia alongside ferdinand, bosingwa at right back and fabio at left back is a pretty good defence....

Comment

I think we have a suprise signing up our sleeve for tomorrow. Let face it after the last few days would anything suprise us anymore?

Comment

Has to be defenders today. Our squad is unbalanced at the mo.

3x keepers (Cesar Green Cerny)
                7x defenders (Bosingwa Onouha Fabio Traore Hill Nelsen Ferdinand)
                11x midfielders (Mackie SWP Park Taarabt Hoilett Ephraim Dyer Derry Granero Faurlin Diakite)
                3x forwards (Cisse Johnson Zamora)

I'd be surprised if we only got one CB and went in with just 8 defenders. Barton is training with Marseille today and agreed terms so it's possible M'bia will be signed today. Then Dawson, Carvalho (either unlikely) or Kjaer.

Really looking forward to today to see who else we get.

Comment

Is it 1 September that the 25-man squad has to be registered?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    Is it 1 September that the 25-man squad has to be registered?
                    Guys deals have to be complete by 11 o'clock tonight. Its the 31st and we need to sort them out today not tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes09 View Post
                      Guys deals have to be complete by 11 o'clock tonight. Its the 31st and we need to sort them out today not tomorrow
                      I know that, but what I was asking is when we have to register our 25 for the season.

Comment

If anything on Twitter can be believed, this bloke is usually reliable...

The Source ‏@TheSourceFooty
                        M'bia may not be the last signing...

Comment

http://i48.tinypic.com/2cnxjjs.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X