Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JIM MAG smashed up Exeter dressing room...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JIM MAG smashed up Exeter dressing room...

Heard from a member of playing staff that MAG went proper crazy at Exeter at half time. Told some players some proper home truths. Many players were shocked and amazed at his reaction at half time and not the SQUAD has complete respect for him. The player quoted said something along the lines of 'We never got this from any previous manager. De Canio 95% of the time spoke through an interpreter and Sousa never really got any of his ideas across to anyone as he was very confusing to work under.' JM has really put faith in the squad and got all the squad on that night up for it in the 2nd half. I think this explains JM's little smerk and sarky reaction on his interview when he referenced the half time chat teamtalk!

The only down side is that you can only play the going mad card a few times before it has little or no impact.

Plus then the players think your a ****** and stop playing for you all together.

Shame some of the players went to sleep 93 minutes into the Plymouth game.

Lets hope we can put that right down at the Gate this Tuesday.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
      The only down side is that you can only play the going mad card a few times before it has little or no impact.

Plus then the players think your a ****** and stop playing for you all together.

Shame some of the players went to sleep 93 minutes into the Plymouth game.

Lets hope we can put that right down at the Gate this Tuesday.
      What Funky said
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Lets face it the signs don't look good.
        A flukey cross come shot from Ramage (1st goal in his pro career) and
        a helguson nod in from 4 yards, add that with no strikers coming in and it = a complete shambles. Strikers win games and we don't have 1. Also get Connelly in the team ffs and get Tarrabt on the bloody wing. Starting to go the sousa route with playing players out of position. The exeter result needs to be ignored otherwise we should of given Ledesma a 5 year contract
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Well it can work, but only if you back it up with action i.e. substitutions and dropping under performing players.

As for nodding off after 93 mins, what kind of attempt to clear the ball was Hall trying to make for their equaliser?

Comment

Alex ferguson has been giving hairdryers for years........still works
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Hall is pony.

Fair play to JM...about time someone took control.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Sometimes it doesn't work so well,

My uncle used to manage local teams, and my cousin plays for Wycombe, and like they said, you need a manager who can manage and handle players... its no good going mad at them and shouting at them as they need confidence and good coaching...

But on the other hand, we did put 5 past them! so maybe with this QPR side you need to smash the room every week to get a result... :-D

Comment

All depends what type of person the player is. some would love it and roll there sleeves up, others would go hiding. Its good to see though nothing wrong with a few tea cups flying around.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

a complete shambles
                    Get a grip man, for christ's sake

Ok only Blackpool, Exeter and Argo but we are unbeaten at the moment

Stand easy Corporal Jones

Comment

this is all starting to look all too familiar - don't expect JM to finish the season if the players lose confidence in him - why oh why can't the board see/understand that a striker or possibly 2 strikers are necessary - i'm expecting a defeat tomorrow and another draw on saturday - have been an R's fan all my life (53 yrs) and have never felt so dispondant - many of my friends/family haven't renewed their ST's and refuse to do so until we start to look like a competent outfit - please Flavio & Co if you read these MB's take a long hard look at the squad and admit it's failings and do something PDQ !

Comment

hopefully he wont have to wreck the joint every game.

bit of passion is hard to bate so it is.:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          Hall is pony.

Fair play to JM...about time someone took control.
                          exactamondo
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                            Alex ferguson has been giving hairdryers for years........still works
                            At last someone with some brains.....

At what level did the experts above play....?

"It won't work every time.." ?????

They are highly paid pro's ... IT WORKS

Comment

welcome to the board!!
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                              X