Wi-fi at Loftus Rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wi-fi at Loftus Rd

Does any one else wish this was available? It comes in handy for keeping up to date with other games, and in-play betting. Can someone tweet Tony on twitter about getting it.

where i sit in SAR i can see soccer saturday...i also don't have the internet on my phone...so in response - i am unfussed about wifi

Comment

True... Its a bit pre-historic that it ain't available! Wouldn't mind having access to ESPN goals!

Comment

I can't connect to 3g in R Block but when I went to SAR last night it connected fine and could check in on my Acca that fell apart everytime i hit refresh, wondered if it was because it was near all the tech in media section

Comment

There site asking for this in all ground via tweeter. Tony did tweet them asking for info

Comment

Can't understand why we don't have it; every B&B hasit nowadays, one of the first questions I ask before booking anywhere.

Comment

Try this link www.stadiumwireless.co.uk
              Kept the faith!

Comment

not sure its top of his list at the mo!!!! considering the talks about a new site for a new ground something like wi-fi in our present home is pointless imo. we've roughed it for long enough so a while longer won't hurt. its all about whats happening on the pitch.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Yeah they can chuck in a cheap broadband pipe for wireless... should be superb with 10000 trying to share the banwidth at HT.

Comment

http://first-world-problems.com/

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      The guy that runs that is a QPR fan! He got Wycombe to install it before our pre-season friendly there. He's been trying to get in with Phill Beard for a while if you read back through his tweets!

http://twitter.com/hillmania

Comment

Originally posted by padstow View Post
                        The guy that runs that is a QPR fan! He got Wycombe to install it before our pre-season friendly there. He's been trying to get in with Phill Beard for a while if you read back through his tweets!

http://twitter.com/hillmania
                        Yep, home and away, lets back his business
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Having such a tech savvy owner, its kinda weird that he does not allow free wifi on match days at W12. The infrastructure is already there, all they need to do is make it available by taking the password away. I bet if someone tweeted him asking if this could be possible, he would make it happen as I bet he thinks you can.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                            Having such a tech savvy owner, its kinda weird that he does not allow free wifi on match days at W12. The infrastructure is already there, all they need to do is make it available by taking the password away. I bet if someone tweeted him asking if this could be possible, he would make it happen as I bet he thinks you can.
                            Would be great if he could. It could help fans make...or lose some money on in play betting, i.e. QPR v Liverpool. I was at home when that was on and almost won £200, by backing QPR to come back from 2-1 to win, but by the time my poor connection on my old phone worked, they equalised and the odds dropped. I would have liked to have backed QPR against Walsall on Tuesday after 20 mins to win 3-0 (I said this to a fan next to me, that I thought they would get 3 if they scored soon).

Comment

Its must be available as when in SA Rd tuesday it gave me the option of four QPR connections one being hospitality but all were password protected. Never had the options sitting in Els Rd

Comment

Working...
                              X