Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin and Park

i couldnt watch last match.

i guess they are good to play together caz both are unselfish and know when to pass.

how was Ali and Park's harmony?

Played well together, albeit vs lower league oppo.

Park his usual self general keeping the ball, rarely giving it away and working his nuts off.

Ale, again, very good at keeping possesion, towards the end could tell he had been mssing for a while, got a tiny bit sluggish, certainly a few weeks off being at the standard required to start a PL game, but he was still top drawer. His vision is superb and we have really missed him, cant wait for him to be back in the starting 11.
    Last edited by MattyRangers; 29-08-2012, 07:21 AM.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Faurlin and Park together

This really good be an excellent partnership for the future judging by what I saw last night

Comment

I'd like to see Faurlin and Diakite play in the middle with Holiett left and Park in his more natural right-sided position.

That would be a very strong and energetic midfield, with the guile of Taarabt and SWP to be used from the bench.

Comment

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...urlin-and-Park

Been beaten to this 1 Isle

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            This really good be an excellent partnership for the future judging by what I saw last night
            Pleased they looked good but were they premiership excellent or will Premiership teams out muscle them and be too quick.

Comment

Sorry Guys I started a new thread on this subject

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                Pleased they looked good but were they premiership excellent or will Premiership teams out muscle them and be too quick.
                Hard to say as of course it was only Walsall we played but both seemed to really compliment each other and Faurlin was outstanding I thought for a player just back after such a long lay off

Bosingwa really did look extremely confident though and stood out as a cut above player on the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                  Werent PL excellent no, but thats expected as its Ale's first game back and it takes a long time to get upto PL strength & fitness. I think he has already shown, though, that when he is fit he is more than upto PL standards, and Park's ability doesnt even need mentioning. I think having these 2, plus Diakite, to choise from for the middle of the park is superb, 3 top players.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Werent PL excellent no, but thats expected as its Ale's first game back and it takes a long time to get upto PL strength & fitness. I think he has already shown, though, that when he is fit he is more than upto PL standards, and Park's ability doesnt even need mentioning. I think having these 2, plus Diakite, to choise from for the middle of the park is superb, 3 top players.
                    Just whether AF and Park have the muscle in the middle of the pitch to deal with the pace and power of the premiership, teams like ManUtd can have technically good midfield players that arent strong due to the fact they have other players with real Pace dotted round the pitch as avenues to get the ball away quick, we don't. I agree Diakite could be the key but I seem to know less about him now then when he first joined

Comment

Working...
                    X