No announcement yet.

taking the missus to a qpr game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i took my misses to the norwich game when we drew 3 all. she just laught at me when i got the hump when we went three two down. she did offer to come to the pub at three in the morning once to watch qpr but change her mind quite quickly. i took her to the see england play cricket at the gabba and was very surprised when she asked to go again the next day.

Comment

The missus hates football and thats the way I like it. Couldnt deal with a bird who liked football would do my nut in.

Comment

Originally posted by mjk View Post
        Brought the now wife to Sheffield Wednesday for THAT game, she is quite into sport & has four brothers, all QPR fans - helped at start!!!

However she wasn't best pleased when Paul Furlong scored and as I embraced the goal with a mate beside me, accidentally chinned her then never realised till Wednesday had taken centre and our celebrations had died down a bit.
        haha, reminds me of a night out at luton about 25years ago, i took the now wife and bumped into some mates, 10 mins before the end of the game coins start raining into the old caged corner they used to have for away fans, scarves get pulled around faces and for 10 mins or so us hoops generously pass our small change into the home section and vice versa, 20 or so of us standing ground and exchanging threats and coins..good times!

..until i remember the missus came with me

i turn to see her standing in a crowd huddled at the back with a face like thunder...bad times

it took a while for her to see the funny side, about 15 years give or take..
        I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

My wife is a season ticket holder and comes to every game.

Comment

My girlfriend hates football, can't ever imagine her coming to a QPR game with me. Refuses to watch a game with me so I can only suggest that as a joke. She did watch a Barca game with me at Nou Camp but that was for my birthday so she could hardly say no and then she said I talked at her doing the game rather than to her. Football is my thing!
            CHAMPIONS
            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
              Muff diving a no go?
              haha no she's a keen SCUBA diving and is a qualified instructor but she wont take me as i never listen to her
              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Working...
              X