Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Rolando

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MattyRangers
    Slimmer of The Year
    • Jun 2011
    • 24914

    #31
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc
    You are absolutely right Matty. Ronaldo, Nani, Meireles, Carvalho - they actually never made it in the PL.
    Did I say "No Portugese players make it in the PL" ? No I didnt, I said I,personally, am always sceptical when a player comes over from there, as their league is alot weaker. Jesus we have some petulant posters on here.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

    Comment

    • Timmy the Doc
      Silver Seat
      • Jan 2012
      • 3193

      #32
      Portugal is fifth in FIFA ranking and they have three teams in this years Champions League. It is one of the most trustworthy league for good signings, so you can relax yourself.

      Comment

      • Shania
        C Club
        • Apr 2010
        • 23699

        #33
        Originally posted by Timmy the Doc
        Portugal is fifth in FIFA ranking and they have three teams in this years Champions League. It is one of the most trustworthy league for good signings, so you can relax yourself.
        Agreed,not a Mickey Mouse league, excatly.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

        Comment

        Working...