The F A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The F A

Right they hounded us over the Faulin saga and made a huge deal out of it.They did the same over the Tevez ,hammers incident.West Ham agree comp of 10 mill to Sheff utd which i see last week they admit they havnt paid yet in what 3/4 seasons? Anyway my point is they are splashing cash on players that should be Sheff Utds to splash and the F A are doing nothing.If it was us i wonder if they would be so quiet.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

have you been thwacked by the sensible poster stick old bean????
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

im on a roll

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        Right they hounded us over the Faulin saga and made a huge deal out of it.They did the same over the Tevez ,hammers incident.West Ham agree comp of 10 mill to Sheff utd which i see last week they admit they havnt paid yet in what 3/4 seasons? Anyway my point is they are splashing cash on players that should be Sheff Utds to splash and the F A are doing nothing.If it was us i wonder if they would be so quiet.
        Think it was agreed it would be paid back by a certain time, it wasn't a fine that was supposed to be paid back in one lump sum.

Comment

takes the **** though,if i was a sheff fan seeing them spend 10 mill on a player and there spending 50 quid.

Comment

Working...
          X