Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton and Mbia

http://www.espoirsdufootball.com/255...-vers-qpr.html

Apparently this article says Mbia played his last match for Marseille today prior to moving to us?
    Also Barton has kept up his steady stream of "Bonne Nuit" 's on twitter recently, and 34 minutes ago posted this:

"Allez l'OM. Marseille lead 0-1... "

Followed by this 18 minutes ago:

"Marseille won again as well. Allez les Marseillais. Maybe I'll see you all this week? "

That's all looking quite positive eh!

Originally posted by Grifter View Post

Apparently this article says Mbia played his last match for Marseille today prior to moving to us?
    Also Barton has kept up his steady stream of "Bonne Nuit" 's on twitter recently, and 34 minutes ago posted this:

"Allez l'OM. Marseille lead 0-1... "

Followed by this 18 minutes ago:

"Marseille won again as well. Allez les Marseillais. Maybe I'll see you all this week? "

That's all looking quite positive eh!
    Unless Joey is having a laugh knowing people bite on anything....

Comment

whats the content of the article??
      will Mbia come to qpr??

Comment

is this mibia any good? to be honest ive never heard of him until he was linked to us!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

i just click on this...Page Not Found 404

Comment

All Joey's words on twitter....

"Not gonna cry about it. Maybe it's just time to move on. I enjoyed parts of last season and believe I am more than capable of playing this year. But the manager doesn't. Such is life. I have no problem with this as it's my fault I am banned for 12 (10 now) games. When a person makes a decision he has to stand by that. I respect Hughes for this. I don't agree but accept his decision.

"I am not the type of player to sit on the sidelines and take the cash. It's not me. I could do that for the next three years but it's not me. I want to play football. Hopefully, the QPR fans will accept that. I offered to resign from the club/contract when I got my ban.

"@tonyfernandes and @Amit_Bhatia99 will testify that I am telling the truth. I accepted my punishment from the FA and the club for my behaviour against Man City like a man.

"I could have appealed as is my right. I choose not to out of respect. But when I returned to the club, I am forced to train away from the 1st team. I am stripped of the captaincy. Then, made to train at 3pm. Then, I am hawked around on loan. Then, I have my shirt number taken without any notice. Then, I read I wouldn't have been signed had the current regime been in place.

"I accepted all this. I never once spoke out of turn or angrily towards anybody. I am a man. I can only take so much. I want to leave. I hope to move on with my career, with my life. If that is in France, so be it. I don't want to be disrespectful to QPR but enough is enough.

"Good night people. I've said enough for today. I'll get in trouble. No doubt. But this is how it is. This is life!"

Comment

Working...
            X