Stoke Munchfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoke Munchfest

Five days until some of the most naturally ugly people that the UK can produce get their moment in the limelight on Transfer deadline day

Usually only seen at Halloween Stokes finest will be all over our screens from 5pm onwards gurning at the camera without trying

Thank the lord I am graced to come from West London

I think we will be quite active on the final day so hopefully West Londons pride will make an effort for Mr Swanson if caught on cam

We've not been short of beetle-browed idiots outside LR over the years on deadline day tbf

Comment

And what will happen; they will probably beat us. Hope not, though.:=):
      Atm, I think we should keep a low profile in every sense of the word.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

I cringe every time it goes to Loftus road praying there is no hoodlums shouting brap brap brap , like you get when tottenham or arsenal come on its embarrassing lol.

Comment

Dont think that coming from West London makes one immune from falling out the ugly tree, does it?!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Five days until some of the most naturally ugly people that the UK can produce get their moment in the limelight on Transfer deadline day

Usually only seen at Halloween Stokes finest will be all over our screens from 5pm onwards gurning at the camera without trying

I think we will be quite active on the final day so hopefully West Londons pride will make an effort for Mr Swanson if caught on cam

Comment

too be fair most white city dwellers are two genes short of primative man!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

They are a right bunch of looker from up there aren't they!

Comment

lets be correct as a nation on the whole we are the munters of europe.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                    They are a right bunch of looker from up there aren't they!
                    phil taylor n bruno brookes....nuff said!

Comment

Not to mention adrian lewis. TBH tho the muppets who come out at all of the clubs on deadline day are flu ckin wierd.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                        Not to mention adrian lewis. TBH tho the muppets who come out at all of the clubs on deadline day are flu ckin wierd.
                        and unemployed!!!!

Comment

Facto captain of Titanic was from the potteries fitting with your pic

Comment

you an historian westy??

Comment

Facto was captain of the Titanic??? Not that old or dead is he???

Comment

Working...
                              X