Swansea....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansea....

Crikey they do play some tasty football and I'd love us to play in a similar style.... I know last Sat was a mauling but I'm sure they will give plenty of teams a good sharfting....

Originally posted by ahR View Post
    Crikey they do play some tasty football and I'd love us to play in a similar style.... I know last Sat was a mauling but I'm sure they will give plenty of teams a good sharfting....
    Tasty football? Passing the ball back to your keeper again lol no thanks . West ham was the better team IMO but they had two absolute howlers. 7 out of 8 goals have been gifted I shall have a better impression when they score some decent goals.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
      Tasty football? Passing the ball back to your keeper again lol no thanks . West ham was the better team IMO but they had two absolute howlers. 7 out of 8 goals have been gifted I shall have a better impression when they score some decent goals.
      Cricket you are burying your head in the sand if you think that they are anything other than a super confident and competent team who are all comfortable with the ball and create pressure on other team which in turn causes mistakes which are expertly capitalised upon.... Are you seriously trying to say that you would rather watch Rangers try and continue with whatever 'style' MH is using over what Swansea are serving up? Come on if we were doing what they are we'd be all wetting ourselves and comparing the team to the great Brazil team of 70's.......

Comment

Under Laudrup they are playing better football than last season. Instead of passing it around the back 4 like how they did under Rodgers..they are actually passing it around outside the oppositions box. Even Cesc Fabregas said today that he loves the way they play their football. Would love it if we played like that; we have the right attackers and midfielders....Just the defence that needs sorting out!

Still hate them though!
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

i've no hatred for swansea... in truth, had we scored first last week, we'd probably have won (but we didn't score first).

they've been working towards what they've currently got for 6 or 7 years and they've never panicked and sacked the manager after a couple of unexpected results (they've only lost manager through other clubs nicking them) - lots of clubs could learn from that.

Comment

Working...
          X