Your thoughts on our "AMBITION"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts on our "AMBITION"

Would just like to know what is this "AMBITION" that fernandez and hughes and everyone else at the club keeps spouting.

What i know is that this supposed "very important training centre" at warren farm which has been mentioned as "critical" to our "ambition" has been put on hold with no future date set to start work to building it. but they have relayed the pitches at harlington and everything is lovely jubbly.

Our super duper stadium thingy that is whats needed to drive up revenue and build a bigger fan base has not been heard about or plans made available to the supporters.

so we are left with squad investment.

needing to build a fan base one of the main areas is that you need to invest in a squad who is capable of playing good attractive football and winning matches.

according to tony fernandez he has spent net 1.5 mil so far this season. and all we can show for it is a couple on young players and a whole raft of expensive (wages) 30 somthings with nothing to prove.

you talk about ambition and stability tony f, give hughes proper funds to buy the players he needs.

ambition is signing the likes of shawcross, dawson,bertrand,johnson, nathan clyne, foster, zouma etc etc. not friggen 35yo nelson or andy johnson. or what is being mooted now ben bloody turner.
    call me a ggreedy **** but ambition for me is inesting 3 quarters of revenue back into the squad, 20-30 mil, not 1.5 or 5 or 10 mil.
    and as for mittaL, one of the richest men in the world and probably also one of the tightest.
    wheres your ambition tony f and mittal.
    Last edited by Hitman34; 25-08-2012, 10:49 PM.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Oh dear, oh dear.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

You don't sign this many players and get it working from the off. We won't sign many more players from now on. Let it gel and watch it work.
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Dont shoot him down in flames, just expressing what he feels along with probably a few others.

Comment

Yet again we find Hitman scare mongering. Won't be surprised if he is the first to start the proper 'Hughes out' campaigns, just like he did with Warnock.

Tony will give Hughes lots of money to spend, as will be proved during this coming week.

Comment

Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
            Yet again we find Hitman scare mongering. Won't be surprised if he is the first to start the proper 'Hughes out' campaigns, just like he did with Warnock.

Tony will give Hughes lots of money to spend, as will be proved during this coming week.
            Ah! You know Hitman? From Report's site?

Comment

just fvck off, seriously.

Comment

Fernandes has been wonderful for this club,and watch this space in the next week and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                  Dont shoot him down in flames, just expressing what he feels along with probably a few others.
                  cheers mate. but i could not care less what some on here say. they are about a consistant in their views as a coin toss.

roryranger. for your imformation where have i called for hughes to be sack. im wanting fernandez to show his ambition.

rory, you know what they say about old men hanging round with young boys dont ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    Fernandes has been wonderful for this club,and watch this space in the next week and see what happens

yes mate, hope you are right. lets see!

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                      No don't shot him down the same way he is shooting TF down ! Seems to me he is supporting the wrong side if he wants 20m spent on players etc. What our owners have done thus far is truly wonderful for a club averaging 16,000 attendances and calling for more ambition is basically petty and childish.......I really cant believe some reaction to our owners.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                        No don't shot him down the same way he is shooting TF down ! Seems to me he is supporting the wrong side if he wants 20m spent on players etc. What our owners have done thus far is truly wonderful for a club averaging 16,000 attendances and calling for more ambition is basically petty and childish.......I really cant believe some reaction to our owners.
                        so you are not expecting much being spent in the last week of the window? it wouldnt dissapoint you if we only sign another 1 or 2 free transfers?

" calling for more ambition is basically petty and childish" so you are content with things as they are now and there is no need tosign anymore players!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          cheers mate. but i could not care less what some on here say. they are about a consistant in their views as a coin toss.

roryranger. for your imformation where have i called for hughes to be sack. im wanting fernandez to show his ambition.

rory, you know what they say about old men hanging round with young boys dont ya!
                          I didn't say you had called for Hughes out, I said you will probably be the first....

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            Ah! You know Hitman? From Report's site?
                            Yes unfortunately so

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              so you are not expecting much being spent in the last week of the window? it wouldnt dissapoint you if we only sign another 1 or 2 free transfers?

" calling for more ambition is basically petty and childish" so you are content with things as they are now and there is no need tosign anymore players!
                              Yes I am content with the side, should we sign no more players. Hughes sides have a habit of being slow starters and the side we have currently, is good enough to keep us up. Last week was a shock to the system yes but we got a good point today at one of our bogey sides and questioning our owners commitment isn't the response I expect from our fans. Of course I would like a couple more signings this week and fully expect some but should they turn out not to be 10 million pound players, I will be more than happy with the likes of Ben Turner etc etc, where as you I expect will be criticising the owners.
                              w

Comment

Working...
                              X