Another long hard season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another long hard season!

oh well at least its exciting rather than boring midtable!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

We will be boring mid table, we have played 2 games not 22 ! And just got a point from a bogey side of ours.

Comment

cisse not on form

Park and Diakité in the middle are not doing it for me

green nervous as hell

Hill, well what can i say

but it soon pick up

Comment

mmm i admire your upbeat manner sir!

Comment

really am confused as to why we are still yet to sort out our defensive issues, hopefully we get few deals done soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Franky Boy View Post
            really am confused as to why we are still yet to sort out our defensive issues, hopefully we get few deals done soon!
            because we are Q.P.R and we dont do easy mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
              because we are Q.P.R and we dont do easy mate!
              2 cb's + cesar... i recon then we will be able to get the ball rolling

Comment

Originally posted by Franky Boy View Post
                Less than a week to get it sorted, not good.

Comment

There's more time than that to sort it. The team need time to settle. The next three games, where expectations are low, should allow for some consistency in the line up, and an understanding to be built.

The players we have are capable of better, let's give them more of a chance to show that.

Demanding new player after new player when bad performances happen is not helping us.

The window cannot shut quickly enough for me, for many reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    There's more time than that to sort it.
                    thing is you just can't afford to think like that in the prem or you find yourself detatched early doors. We've had the whole summer to resolve a massive problem (CB GK) and failed to do so. Even with AF back we have real problems. Green was just a crazy piece of business, I know people disagree on that, but there you go.

Comment

Working...
                    X