Do the players know we are there???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the players know we are there???

After outsinging the church mice of Plymouth for 90 minutes yesterday and making some noise at Exeter on Tuesday I'm not convinced that anyone other than Hogan Ephraim realises we are there!!
    After both games Hogan has made his way to the fans and gave us a wave and clapped. A walk of all of 50 yards and took him maybe 2 minutes, not much but it does make it feel like he cares or at least acknowledges us. The rest of the team just trudge off after perhaps a quick wave from where ever they are on the pitch.
    I know us fans get paid thousands to watch the game whilst the players have to pay to play for us but if they cant be bothered to show us some support they can hardly bleat when it suddenly goes quiet!

Rant over!:bad_egg:
    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

That's a shame
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

players are now 'legends in their own ego's' now im affraid.....very few have any afinity with the clubs they play for and its fans..........the pound note doth rule which is why if they dont perform a certain amount of stick is not unacceptable!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

fitz hall is usually one of the first down the tunnel

Comment

I think you will find it's Ramage the one who always claps and waves to the fans. Maybe he was so cheesed off of the late goal, I know if I was playing my mind would only be thinking about dropping 2 points and as a result forgot to clap and wave the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            I think you will find it's Ramage the one who always claps and waves to the fans. Maybe he was so cheesed off of the late goal, I know if I was playing my mind would only be thinking about dropping 2 points and as a result forgot to clap and wave the fans.
            I bet he wasnt as cheesed off as me!!
            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
              fitz hall is usually one of the first down the tunnel

no apologies for the repetition.

ATTITUDE PROBLEM

Comment

fitz hall

fitz hall is aware that we all want stewert back so hes a sensative man and he gets down that tunnell as fast as he can it would be better if we sold him

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Peter does come across as a nice fellow and is very passionate when he plays.He probably was very annoyed at conceding so late.

He has a chat with fans in Ellerslie sometimes during breaks of play when we are attacking the Loft end.

Comment

To be fair the last 2 players on the pitch clapping the fans yesterday were Fitz Hall and Peter Ramage

Comment

Working...
                    X