Gavin Mahon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gavin Mahon

Came back on the train yesterday, did not fly back with the rest of the team IJ thught he played quite well yesterday
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

really !! i thought he was his usual useless self

Comment

yeah

i agree all our midfield did well yesterday,but i thought hall in defence was useless,he confuses everybody and he keeps hitting these long ranging balls that either go out of play or go into the opposition

Comment

We missed Rowalnds but Gavin does a very under rated role for the side never going to be a world beater but gives 100%
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Didn't he clear one of the line?
          I didn't go to the game yesterday, but thought Mahon very solid at Wycombe & Blackpool.

Comment

Sell him
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
              i agree all our midfield did well yesterday,but i thought hall in defence was useless,he confuses everybody and he keeps hitting these long ranging balls that either go out of play or go into the opposition
              Hoof....everytime he got the ball in the Blackpool game we all shouted "Hoof" cos we knew what was coming. The guy on commentary yesterday also alluded to it...its the Fitz Hall Hoof.

Comment

i dont know what game you lot were watching but thought mahon was the worst player on the pitch and wished helguson didn't score because wanted him to come off at half time

Comment

Well I said ages ago that Hall was the weakest link at the back, we should have Connolly there any day of the week...

Comment

Working...
                  X