Matthew Connolly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Connolly...

I do try to be positive but this evening i find myself very dissapointed...

Obv our performance was very good, and its just a shame the players couldnt hold on for what would have been a deserved win...

I can get over this, cos come Bristol city, i will be as up for it as ever, and should we do well then all todays dissapointment will be washed away...

However,

One thing really bugging me is in Regards to Matthew Connolly, our best defender, who in the summer was being rated at the 5 million mark is sat on the bench, being totally wasted and this really gets my goat!!

Im just interested to get others thoughts and if you do feel the same where in the backline would you play him???
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
    I do try to be positive but this evening i find myself very dissapointed...

Obv our performance was very good, and its just a shame the players couldnt hold on for what would have been a deserved win...

I can get over this, cos come Bristol city, i will be as up for it as ever, and should we do well then all todays dissapointment will be washed away...

However,

One thing really bugging me is in Regards to Matthew Connolly, our best defender, who in the summer was being rated at the 5 million mark is sat on the bench, being totally wasted and this really gets my goat!!

Im just interested to get others thoughts and if you do feel the same where in the backline would you play him???
    alrerady covered

Comment

Working...
    X