Nathan Ellington & Marlon Harewood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan Ellington & Marlon Harewood

Get these 2 in & these would fire in the chances we create.
    Ellington is training with B.burn & is on a free
    Harewood on loan & his pace & power would cause defences havoc this season
    Board wont have to splash out the millions (if only) & both experience in this league & above

Whats HArewood's record in the last 3 years?

Cast off Ellington is not good enough for Derby County, but you think he is good enough for us?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Whats HArewood's record in the last 3 years?

Cast off Ellington is not good enough for Derby County, but you think he is good enough for us?
      on the flipside i dont think helguson or agyemang would be good enough for derby county either ;)

Comment

Exactly NW9, we have a strike force as potent as water ( new guy excluded as he is yet to show his worth ).
        I keep hearing this word improvement but football guages improvement on final possitions and I fail yet to see how we will do any better than last term. Yes we can play some good and fancy football where it matters not ( might as well be in the park down the road for the good its doing ! ).

The fact is we need a goal poacher, it was evident last season and will be ever more evedent this one, unless of course we can play out the rest of the season against lower league teams with 10 men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

IMO

Ellington yes, harewood can f off.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Why not try to get David Nugent?.

Comment

Working...
            X