In Memory of Mrs QPR – Daphne Biggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Memory of Mrs QPR – Daphne Biggs

Daphne Biggs was born on 29th July 1925 and today marks the tenth anniversary of her death in 2002. She contributed so much to the Club and to generations of R’s fans in over 50 years dedicated service. She really must of had blue and white blood flowing through her veins. The article reproduced below first appeared in the ‘Bush Ranger’ Club Newspaper in the summer of 1988 and is a glowing testament to her love and dedication to Queen’s … Continue reading →

More...

Very good article by INDYRS on Daphne and I dont think there is a QPR fan out there who knew her who does not hold her with deep affection especially my generaration

So many great stories about this special Lady

Comment

lovely lady

Comment

Daph was a lovely woman, and I remember the days when she ran the away days with the greatest affection.
        God bless, Daph. R.I.P.

Comment

Can remember her from when I was a teenager on the many coach trips away, had to put up with a lot but always had a smile on her face.

Lovely lady and true supporter.

Comment

RIP
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

RIP Daphne

Comment

only come across daphne half a dozen times she was a diamond. she always got me into games that were sold out as she new that i had travelled a fair way to try and get in. always remember luton away fa cup game when the whole of luton came out that night to play kill a cockney, and daphne was on the coach and luton bricked the window where daphne was sitting, the whole of the coach tried to get off and get stuck in to the migs,only because everyone on there held daphne in such high esteem.thing is, she didnt even make a big deal about it even though cut and showerd in glass.proper fan of our club, the like you will never see again.god bless the little lady.

Comment

Great memories of Daphne and did me a favour travelling back up to Liverpool crown court with me, thanks to her i got off a charge from a game in the 80s at Anfield where i was nicked. Always remember her for that.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                  X