No announcement yet.

"Hatfull of Chances Missed" equals....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hatfull of Chances Missed" equals....

... points dropped, equal mid table, equals another manager sacked eventually, equals more cost, equals even more instability, equals failure of The Project.

Penny dropped yet Flavio? GP? Amit? Pete? Mittal? anyone else?

Good luck Jim, you'll need it.

and your crystal ball tells this after just TWO games..
    Fantastic!!!

Comment

Sure does. And it said the same last season.
      Last edited by Robbo; 15-08-2009, 07:11 PM.

Comment

who needs a crystal ball.....it is QPR after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
          Sure does.
          of course you are correct,but the other guy(twranger) will only tell you to chill and be happy or something intelligent like that,while realists like you and me see the bigger picture.by the way,i cant see Magilton being sacked at all this season,even if we are really struggling,as NOBODY would want to replace him,so he is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
            of course you are correct,but the other guy(twranger) will only tell you to chill and be happy or something intelligent like that,while realists like you and me see the bigger picture.by the way,i cant see Magilton being sacked at all this season,even if we are really struggling,as NOBODY would want to replace him,so he is safe.
            be careful comments like safe might make FB try for his coaching badges........

Comment

If this was just two games and we were free scoring last season then I would be on the lets give it time side of things as well but we haven't scored freely in over a year now. I'll be interested to hear what people say about Taraabt's performance and whether Vine and Agyemang made any impact but the truth of the matter is that none of those mentioned are natural goalscorers and the longer we missed hatfulls of chances the more points we will drop.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                If this was just two games and we were free scoring last season then I would be on the lets give it time side of things as well but we haven't scored freely in over a year now. I'll be interested to hear what people say about Taraabt's performance and whether Vine and Agyemang made any impact but the truth of the matter is that none of those mentioned are natural goalscorers and the longer we missed hatfulls of chances the more points we will drop.
                also more alarmingly the creative players might lose heart if the strikers are not finishing....and not give 100%...just a thought.

Comment

Here's a ray of sunshine for Pete to use...

Wolves drew 2-2 at Plymouth last season, first game.

There you go. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                    But you don't see the bigger picture Matthew - Its only football as I said before. I advised you to chill and be happy as it's not worth all the angst.
                    Just a friendly and intelligent observation. More inportant things to get het up about, but hey, we're all different

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      But you don't see the bigger picture Matthew - Its only football as I said before. I advised you to chill and be happy as it's not worth all the angst.
                      Just a friendly and intelligent observation. More inportant things to get het up about, but hey, we're all different
                      do you have problems getting passionate about something

Comment

Working...
                      X